ADVERTISEMENT

NIL support -$90,503 raised and counting. ONWARD SETONIA!

$85,526 because of

Chris Daly $200
Piratesbball 08 $100
Richard Cino $200
Vincent Ventura $100
Anonymous $100
What They Gonna Say Now $10
Kevin Willard $50
Anonymous $20
Michael Vail $150
Alan Cafiero $500
Anonymous $250
Anonymous $500
Keith Mckenna $1,000
Anonymous $25
Sha's Soul Searching Fund $25
Nb Nylon $79
Steve Devcich $100
Thomas Acton $1,000
Brendan Davis $100
Anonymous $200
Neil Restaino $25
Chris Lawton $100
Anonymous $50
David Claxton $50
David Claxton $50
Mike Haynes $142

This total confirms what this team and staff has meant to Pirate Nation.

It's been decided due to the fabulous response of our readers that the FINAL expiration date for the Match will be this Sunday.

When this began and before the second match Mike and I were hoping to get $50K. You guys have smashed that total and have helped the program probably far more than you know.

This was 100% Mike Walsh's idea to crowdfund and no one but he and our donors deserve the credit.

I know I have no right to ask for more but maybe we can help slightly more until Sunday.

Enjoy the feeling everyone.

Being an old dude, I hate NIL but like many things in life as you age, you have to accept and adopt. Having said that, I've joined the ranks of supporting Onward Setonia. The feelings provided by Seton Hall hoops as experienced by last night's NIT championship need to continue on. It means too much to me. Thanks again Dan for the tireless efforts. One happy Pirate up in CT today. I can proudly wear my "natty" gear when playing golf with my UCONN buddies.

$85,526 because of

Chris Daly $200
Piratesbball 08 $100
Richard Cino $200
Vincent Ventura $100
Anonymous $100
What They Gonna Say Now $10
Kevin Willard $50
Anonymous $20
Michael Vail $150
Alan Cafiero $500
Anonymous $250
Anonymous $500
Keith Mckenna $1,000
Anonymous $25
Sha's Soul Searching Fund $25
Nb Nylon $79
Steve Devcich $100
Thomas Acton $1,000
Brendan Davis $100
Anonymous $200
Neil Restaino $25
Chris Lawton $100
Anonymous $50
David Claxton $50
David Claxton $50
Mike Haynes $142

This total confirms what this team and staff has meant to Pirate Nation.

It's been decided due to the fabulous response of our readers that the FINAL expiration date for the Match will be this Sunday.

When this began and before the second match Mike and I were hoping to get $50K. You guys have smashed that total and have helped the program probably far more that you know.

This was 100% Mike Walsh's idea to crowdfund and no one but he and our donors deserve the credit.

I know I have no right to ask for more but maybe we can help slightly more until Sunday.

Enjoy the feeling everyone.
You smashed that goal because of hard work, because you and Mike believed and because you know the little donations add up and that the small donors matter and can make a difference! Great job! Thank you both for your dedication!

The most enjoyable part was watching Holloway's reaction. If you saw what I saw after the Rutgers game as we both left the post game area at the same time. Me to the parking deck. Sha back to the locker room. I never saw a person so heartbroken after losing a regular season game.

He looked like a person who had just put his dog to sleep. So bad that I made sure I stood behind him because there was nothing left to say. Doubt he even knew I was behind him.

Hopefully today he soaks in the admiration he so richly deserves on campus on the Green.

It's killing me not to be able to attend but those that do, just go up to him and say THANK YOU. He's earned that much.

Isn't this worth a few bucks?

GKZ82SkbMAA2B7-

I was courtside in Hinkle on Tuesday and Thursday. I celebrated with our team, and fellow alumni, at the Hyatt Regency last night. I jumped in my car at 12:30 AM and drove all night, arriving home at 10:15 AM.

I pledged $100 per NIT game and just made my fifth $100 contribution when I got home.

We're quickly approaching $90,000.
Thanks for your support!!!

What timeframe was this ~$90k raised in? What’s our total war chest look like right now? Just wondering. Love to see it!!

It just won't stop

$88,950

Big East Prediction Contest 'group' $1,000

Pirates 56 $150

Anonymous $24

Richard Mcdevitt $50

Mike Walsh $100
I apologize as the $1,000 contribution listed above was from the SETON HALL BOOSTER CLUB and not the prediction contest. The prediction contest gave $100 earlier.

I changed the tab to SETON HALL Booster Club but it must have referenced back to the prediction contest based on an earlier contribution.

The Seton Hall Booster Club supports Coach Shaheen Holloway and the entire staff, players and fans who represent this program. Congratulations on this wonderful CHAMPIONSHIP! Go PIRATES!

I was courtside in Hinkle on Tuesday and Thursday. I celebrated with our team, and fellow alumni, at the Hyatt Regency last night. I jumped in my car at 12:30 AM and drove all night, arriving home at 10:15 AM.

I pledged $100 per NIT game and just made my fifth $100 contribution when I got home.

We're quickly approaching $90,000.
Thanks for your support!!!

You are a beast and I am glad you're on our side!

Though I don't like the idea of paying into a NIL fund (not against the right for players to be compensated - I just feel weird being the one to do it), I appreciate the importance of it, what Dan and others have been doing to build up the Hall's viability in this realm, plus everything Dan and others have done on this forum for DECADES to support the fans and team. And, of course, I'm feeling more chipper than usual after the NIT win.

So for all those reasons, I held my nose and chipped in $50 to put us over $90k. I imagine $100k will not be far behind. Which is impressive, all things considered.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT