ADVERTISEMENT

NIL support -$90,503 raised and counting. ONWARD SETONIA!

walshtrips

All American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2006
Coach Sha and our Pirate athletes exceeded all preseason expectations, and were punched in the face by the NCAA selection committee. The NIT was not where our team expected to play, but they continue to fight and do their best to represent.

I'm acknowledging the team for their accomplishments and persistence, and will donate $100 to Onward Setonia for each game we play in the NIT.

Please consider a contribution for each game played in the NIT. $5, $10, or any amount, will help us continue to grow our success as we go forward.

GO PIRATES!!!

$72,900 and counting

Charles McClelland​

Anthony Chaves​

reputation-icon-thumbs-up-and-rays-customer-review-icon-quality-evaluation-feedback-isolated-illustration-vector.jpg

Mike Walsh $100​

Samuel Dalembert $50 LOL​

Michael Colicchio $250​

Matthew Mccue $500​

$73,825

Closing in on $75K

C'mon guys let's show our appreciation to Sha and the players.

Reactions: walshtrips

Mike Walsh $100​

Samuel Dalembert $50 LOL​

Michael Colicchio $250​

Matthew Mccue $500​

$73,825

Closing in on $75K

C'mon guys let's show our appreciation to Sha and the players.

Nice to see Dalembert name, what is he up to these days?

Reactions: walshtrips
I doubt that was him. I do believe we reached out to him for a major donation. He's been very generous with his donations to other causes.

Thank you to those that donated after the game. Not sure if the names used were legit so I will just again express my gratitude.

We are now a hair away from $75K. Let's get over the top today.

The Sha rumors to Louisville are all because of our NIL situation. I would be shocked if he left (highly unlikely) but we can help by doing our part.

Pls give something. It doesn't have to be a lot of money but every bit helps.

Thank you to those that donated after the game. Not sure if the names used were legit so I will just again express my gratitude.

We are now a hair away from $75K. Let's get over the top today.

The Sha rumors to Louisville are all because of our NIL situation. I would be shocked if he left (highly unlikely) but we can help by doing our part.

Pls give something. It doesn't have to be a lot of money but every bit helps.

Agree with HallDan on Sha potential leaving and also agree that this is solely driven by our lack of NIL
I thought this might be a situation after year three or four not year two, but again this goes back to the lack of execution of the executive leadership and their lack of long-term strategy on fundraising. We are going to be paying the price in more ways than one for their lack of vision.

For our readers....

I want everyone to know that beside what Mike has done with his crowdfunding, he's the reason for this match, not I. Mike has donated thousands of dollars to NIL. And he's not even an alum.

How can we not thank him enough? Maybe by matching his love of the school!

I simply ask again. Pls help. Every single dollar you give matters.

When Mike pitched this idea he was told we would be lucky to get $25K. He has tripled that figure and hopefully we do even better with your donations.

$75,125 and counting.

For our readers....

I want everyone to know that beside what Mike has done with his crowdfunding, he's the reason for this match, not I. Mike has donated thousands of dollars to NIL. And he's not even an alum.

How can we not thank him enough? Maybe by matching his love of the school!

I simply ask again. Pls help. Every single dollar you give matters.

When Mike pitched this idea he was told we would be lucky to get $25K. He has tripled that figure and hopefully we do even better with your donations.

$75,125 and counting.
The university needs to hire Mike as he knows how to do what they obviously either have no clue how to do or just don’t want to do. Every time he goes to them with an idea they say it can’t be done. Is that because they honestly have no clue how to accomplish the goal or are they just afraid of success? Mike then once again proves them wrong and blows the goal out of the water every single time!

Louisville did reach out to Sha but he told them no he wasn't interested. That's leaving a lot of money and NIL funds on the table.

This could be an issue next season at this time so let's show Holloway the same loyalty he just showed us by supporting the school and this NIL fund.

Holloway just showed us he wants Seton Hall when he could have made much more money elsewhere. Let's return the favor.

spotfund

Dan/Mike you probably already know this but all the comms coming from the schools social channels aren’t pushing at this particular campaign anymore. So most likely any new donations for this paticular campaign will come from just the board.

Yes, the school is doing their thing. But we are still doing our thing.

Be loud and proud.

Myles Powell is. LOL

Frank the Tank is. Although I suspect that's probably our own Mike Walsh.

Lou Capadona is.

And for the 4th time Bob Roth is.

Here's a few comments from our recent donors

Greg Fonte donated $250

Peter Frischman donated $200
3 down,,, 2 to go. Go Pirates

Stephen Marotta donated $100
Thank you to HallDan for all the work he does behind the scenes! Thank you to all the other volunteers that also help so much! Now let's go get an NIT title!!! Go Pirates!

Russell Underwald donated $400
Go Pirates....In Sha we trust

Peter Frischman donated $400
Two down, 3 Ws to go

Matthew Mccue donated $500
Denton bragging rights! Go Pirates!

Brendan Laverty donated $1,075
Go Hall

Big East Prediction Contest 'group' donated $100
In honor of Dan & the McBride ride to future NIL support, the Big East Prediction Contest winner and the entire 'Group' donate to the future of Seton Hall Basketball. Go PIRATES!! Go SHA!!

Don Bochicchio donated $100
Get some three point shooters!! Let's go Pirates win the BET!!

Anonymous donated $240
In Sha we Trust! GO PIRATES!!!

Just want to get this back to the top of the board. We haven't had a donation for a couple of days.

Let's fix that. Even if you can only give a little.

We are trying to get $80K and we're less than $3K short.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT