ADVERTISEMENT

NIT Finals—indiana State and so much more

Like the NCAA is going to do something. We now live in the wild, wild, west.

And for the record I was told he was sniffing around a Rutgers player, you can guess who, well before he entered the portal.

Like the NCAA is going to do something. We now live in the wild, wild, west.

And for the record I was told he was sniffing around a Rutgers player, you can guess who, well before he entered the portal.
That was a fake post from a parody account, someone posted. But regardless I’m sure they did this and so does everybody else now. Everyone did it before especially once transferitis became a thing.

Now when fans are being asked to pay for these kids and they can pretty much move regardless, of course this stuff is going to be even more rampant.

The video was outstanding. Kadary comments in the presser after the game about SHU being a place where underdog recruits can come and be successful seemed really heartfelt to me. And that truly is who SHU is. Always the underdog but somehow finding a way to be successful, especially the last 10 years or so.

Reactions: DIMEDISHA13
The video was outstanding. Kadary comments in the presser after the game about SHU being a place where underdog recruits can come and be successful seemed really heartfelt to me. And that truly is who SHU is. Always the underdog but somehow finding a way to be successful, especially the last 10 years or so.

Reactions: hallwins
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT