ADVERTISEMENT

NJ RT Rate Above 1 Again

shufan1993

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2017
I'm warning this board now. A brutal variant is coming that will probably put us at almost back at March/April 2020 this winter. People are going to be gathering for holidays and big crowd events such as concrets and basketball games. This will be brutal.

• Haha
Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
I'm warning this board now. A brutal variant is coming that will probably put us at almost back at March/April 2020 this winter. People are going to be gathering for holidays and big crowd events such as concrets and basketball games. This will be brutal.

Nope

Obviously we all hope you are wrong, but if you are right it means the vaccine not effective against this variant.About 75% of New Jersey vaccinated as this article indicates and only 239 vaccinated people have died from Covid.Let’s hope the vaccine does better against any new variants.

Obviously we all hope you are wrong, but if you are right it means the vaccine not effective against this variant.About 75% of New Jersey vaccinated as this article indicates and only 239 vaccinated people have died from Covid.Let’s hope the vaccine does better against any new variants.

Unfortunately Ed I have been right about this whole pandemic. I was warning about the variants and posters such as @Merge told me the variants wouldn't cause any trouble. Then Delta came. A new variant will cause havoc this winter.

• Haha

Yes the vaccines won't be effective about this variant. Common science. Virus will continue to mutate.

Unfortunately Ed I have been right about this whole pandemic. I was warning about the variants and posters such as @Merge told me the variants wouldn't cause any trouble. Then Delta came. A new variant will cause havoc this winter.
You were WRONG on almost everything- MU variant, Labor Day mask mandate, restrictions, etc. Also 700 people in the hospital for Covid with 99% unvaccinated. Get vaccinated and get back to living.

You have been wrong way more than you have been right, all you have spewed for 18 months is how bad things will be and you have been right occasionally as we are in the middle of a pandemic. Funny thing with you, when numbers get better you make no mention. Hope you get a little fresh air again as it is good for you.

You were WRONG on almost everything- MU variant, Labor Day mask mandate, restrictions, etc. Also 700 people in the hospital for Covid with 99% unvaccinated. Get vaccinated and get back to living.

700 people in the hospital is a good thing? Huh?

Actually down again to 665. Better than 8,000 this year last time You are the king of the spinners.

You're the spinner. There weren't 8000 in the hospital this time last year. 2000. Look at this article from 11/6/2020

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT