ADVERTISEMENT

New Covid Subvariants Detected in NJ

shufan199_3

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2020
For those concerned about the covid subvariants. There are now 80 cases of the "stealth omicron" subvariants BA.2.12 and BA.2.12.1 as of Monday morning. The major concern right now is as we reach fall 2022, immunity from vaccines/booster and prior infection will be low again that a major wave could be caused by a new variant.

I just bought a Greenworks 80 volt electric propelled lawn mower.

It's a subvariant of the 60 volt model. The price was good and it was packaged very well. It has a turbo feature which increases the RPMs by 10% if you're going through the thick stuff. Oh... and did I mention it has auto switch over from the first battery to the second?

Last edited:
I just bought a Greenworks 80 volt electric propelled lawn mower.

It's a subvariant of the 60 volt model. The price was good and it was packaged very well. It has a turbo feature which increases the RPMs by 10% if you're going through the thick stuff. Oh... and did I mention it has auto switch over from the first battery to the second?

Wicked cool stuff!

6d2gw1.jpg

I am totally comfortable with my new life over these last 2+ years. I have been staying home and I have had the best 2 years career wise (day trader). I usually finish work around 5 PM and then workout in my home gym.

I just cannot risk going outside with covid circulating in the air. I live with high risk individuals. The only way I will get back to my "normal" life is if covid is eradicated.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
I am totally comfortable with my new life over these last 2+ years. I have been staying home and I have had the best 2 years career wise (day trader). I usually finish work around 5 PM and then workout in my home gym.

I just cannot risk going outside with covid circulating in the air. I live with high risk individuals. The only way I will get back to my "normal" life is if covid is eradicated.
covid scientifically will never be eradicated. no disease is. take ur vitamin d pills! nice knowin you!

Smallpox was not eradicated? Good to know. You seem like an intelligent individual.
lmao. smallpox is literally the only one. and even that could pop up again. no respiratory virus has ever been eradicated.

the moron dying in his basement for the rest of his life talking about intelligence lol.

Nice knowing you too. I will be staying home until the virus is eradicated.

future look at Shufan1993 waiting for covid to be eradicated. sometimes life may be worth actually living. todays not that day for him lmao

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Spending the week in Turks & Caicos. Easter week so lots of families….have not seen one child with a mask; maybe a dozen all week total.

For the epidemiologists on this board that said covid is like the flu...you are very wrong. This article is spot on

For the epidemiologists on this board that said covid is like the flu...you are very wrong. This article is spot on

haha dumbass they say use the argument of covids 2 month peak which is 2 yrs past. can u cite the flus peak death period a zillion years ago? please stay in your house so you dont waste my oxygen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT