ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci warns of new COVID variant this winter

You're a Cuomo fan now?
I’m not a fan at all but it’s amazing how MSM talking heads can be chameleons. Fredo can actually manage a solid interview. He’s only making $1m per now. Redemption costs.

How would you like to be the kid from FSU having the video of you collapsing being used for this shit?

If I was a brainwashed 🐑 I’d think the same thing.

Jab up bruh!

The largest year to year increase in deaths for that age group was in 2020 compared to 2019. Before there was even a vaccine available... I'm fairly certain the vaccine was not to blame.

Go on believing some random garbage with no data though and thinking everyone else must be the sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Sure are a lot of younger people dying of heart-related issues in recent months, including athletes. Even former defense secretary Ash Carter just passed from a "sudden" heart issue.

Difficult to pin down this as the cause for some of these deaths, but something certainly worth looking into.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
Sure are a lot of younger people dying of heart-related issues in recent months, including athletes. Even former defense secretary Ash Carter just passed from a "sudden" heart issue.

Difficult to pin down this as the cause for some of these deaths, but something certainly worth looking into.

Do you have any numbers you can share regarding the young people dying of heart related issues?

Regarding Ash Carter, I wouldn't say that a 68 year old male getting a sudden heart attack is unusual though.

I don't mind looking into anything but I haven't seen any data that supports younger people dying as a result of vaccination.

Here is an interesting stat for ages 25-44.
Number of weeks in 2019 with more than 3,000 total deaths in that age group = 0
Number of weeks in 2020 with more than 3,000 total deaths in that age group = 43
All of the weeks with less than 3,000 deaths were before April.

Last edited:
Do you have any numbers you can share regarding the young people dying of heart related issues?

Regarding Ash Carter, I wouldn't say that a 68 year old male getting a sudden heart attack is unusual though.

I don't mind looking into anything but I haven't seen any data that supports younger people dying as a result of vaccination.

Number of weeks in 2020 with more than 3,000 total deaths in that age group = 43
What's so interesting, I'll bet you can find that type of stat for any age group, gender, or any demographic you choose from 2019 to 2020. There was pandemic in 2020 and there wasn't one in 2019. I think anyone would think there's a stat like that. If we're talking vaccine effectiveness I think 2020 vs 2021 is much more relevant. At the same time the variants in 2021 supposedly weren't as strong.

No, I'm not going to play your game. Stuff is out there if you want to find it.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
I’ve given up caring about this. Keep my kids in school, full day, without freaking masks. Don’t destroy my local businesses and local businesses elsewhere. Don’t make my kids get a vaccine. We’ve all had it. If you have to take precautions because of your individual circumstances, by all means do so and god bless. But society needs to stay as is. And if any of these brilliant decision-makers needs notes on what to do, call Desantis.

I’ve given up caring about this. Keep my kids in school, full day, without freaking masks. Don’t destroy my local businesses and local businesses elsewhere. Don’t make my kids get a vaccine. We’ve all had it. If you have to take precautions because of your individual circumstances, by all means do so and god bless. But society needs to stay as is.

That's where we all are.

Reactions: dehere23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT