ADVERTISEMENT

Now I’m nervous

Yeah it’s not a great vibe right now. Other teams are winning games in their Tournaments and we didn’t, giving back the space we had last week. I just don’t know how much tinkering the Committee does so late and after 4 months of games. If they do I think we may be out bc the NET and non-con. BUT the value of our SOR is good, better than most. I mean we beat Connecticut.

We need to have chalk in the 3 conference tournament where a stealer is in the game.

Reactions: U-Hall
I really like Steve Politi's columns, but he's a little late to the party. I guess covering RU losing to Penn State and Maryland by double digits was a much more compelling story for NJ.com (or got more clicks) than whatever SHU did in conference play. Better late than never I guess.

thats what we heard 2 weeks ago , now SJU beating us its completely changed but if we beat them ehhhh

thats what we heard 2 weeks ago , now SJU beating us its completely changed but if we beat them ehhhh
It’s the frantic nature of Championship Week. The media bouncing around after every game projecting and reworking, a billion games on daily.

It seems to reason the Committee only adjusts off conference tournaments if major changes or bid stealers otherwise all this last minute hand wringing may be for naught. The whole conference tournament dynamic is something they try to not criticize and politically say it’s the body of work and not 1-2 games as they don’t want to alienate their Members who benefit from these money makers.

We’ll find out!

A win is a win, a loss is a loss All the rest, have they not did enough to ruin the college game. Such B.S !

Not sure how losing to a team once on their home court in the conference tournament trumps beating them twice...while finishing ahead of them in conference....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT