ADVERTISEMENT

Open Letter to Ezra Ausar

Hall Berry

Recruit
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2024
Dear Ezra,

I am sure that making the decision as to which college you wish to bring your talents is a difficult one. This is an exciting time and there are many great options. I am sure that you have the support of a great family and friends to guide you in this process. On behalf of this fan, though, I believe you would be the perfect addition to the Seton Hall Pirates. (But who wouldn't want an athletic, versatile big man that can attack the rim, run the floor, rebound, and play defense?)

(1) You'll have the opportunity to play for Coach Sha, a proven winner, a great developer of players, and, above all else, a good man. Coach Sha, a Seton Hall University Hall of Fame inductee, bleeds Pirate blue & white. He coaches for the love of Seton Hall, not the "next job". He took an undermanned St. Peter's to the Elite Eight, beating Kentucky and Purdue along the way. He took Seton Hall to an NIT championship over a highly regarded Indiana State squad. He is competitive and you will have to earn your minutes but know that you will be treated fairly and with respect.

(2) We've already added some dogs to this team that have been overlooked before. Scotty Middleton, Prince Aligbe, Chaunce Jenkins, Gus Yalden, just to name a few. If you want to work and get your hands dirty, this is the place to be.

(3) The Big East will challenge you. It's one of the most physical conferences in the nation. It also boasts the national champion and NIT champion. ;)

(4) We are a passionate and loyal fanbase. If you join the Pirates, you instantly become part of our Seton Hall Family.

(5) There are many opportunities in the New York/New Jersey area for you to give back to the community and you will be inspired by the Seton Hall basketball legends who have contributed in so many ways. Jerry Walker leads the way in that regard. Another power forward like you, Jerry has spent his career helping the underprivileged children in the area.

(6) Time is of the essence. Seton Hall has one scholarship left. I would love for that to be you, but there does come a time when you have to do what's right for the players already on the team and move on.

Please feel free to join PiratesCrew if you have any questions of me or the fanbase.

Thank you for your time, Ezra.

[The views expressed here are those of Hall Berry]

Lighten up, SPK! Just having some fun with this! I mean this is the guy, right? And short of emptying my personal bank account ...

(P.S., I'm guessing you're really going to hate the full page ad I took out in the Star Ledger tomorrow!)
lots of fun letter

Ways to get Ezra: 1) Call MIchael Cohen and have him arrange the payment
2) Use Kohl's Cash to get him ( I love that earlier post)

Dear Ezra,

I am sure that making the decision as to which college you wish to bring your talents is a difficult one. This is an exciting time and there are many great options. I am sure that you have the support of a great family and friends to guide you in this process. On behalf of this fan, though, I believe you would be the perfect addition to the Seton Hall Pirates. (But who wouldn't want an athletic, versatile big man that can attack the rim, run the floor, rebound, and play defense?)

(1) You'll have the opportunity to play for Coach Sha, a proven winner, a great developer of players, and, above all else, a good man. Coach Sha, a Seton Hall University Hall of Fame inductee, bleeds Pirate blue & white. He coaches for the love of Seton Hall, not the "next job". He took an undermanned St. Peter's to the Elite Eight, beating Kentucky and Purdue along the way. He took Seton Hall to an NIT championship over a highly regarded Indiana State squad. He is competitive and you will have to earn your minutes but know that you will be treated fairly and with respect.

(2) We've already added some dogs to this team that have been overlooked before. Scotty Middleton, Prince Aligbe, Chaunce Jenkins, Gus Yalden, just to name a few. If you want to work and get your hands dirty, this is the place to be.

(3) The Big East will challenge you. It's one of the most physical conferences in the nation. It also boasts the national champion and NIT champion. ;)

(4) We are a passionate and loyal fanbase. If you join the Pirates, you instantly become part of our Seton Hall Family.

(5) There are many opportunities in the New York/New Jersey area for you to give back to the community and you will be inspired by the Seton Hall basketball legends who have contributed in so many ways. Jerry Walker leads the way in that regard. Another power forward like you, Jerry has spent his career helping the underprivileged children in the area.

(6) Time is of the essence. Seton Hall has one scholarship left. I would love for that to be you, but there does come a time when you have to do what's right for the players already on the team and move on.

Please feel free to join PiratesCrew if you have any questions of me or the fanbase.

Thank you for your time, Ezra.

[The views expressed here are those of Hall Berry]
Oh, my

Friday before a holiday weekend type of time on our hands I see.

*just saw this was posted yesterday. Oh my.

Reactions: Seton75
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT