ADVERTISEMENT

OT - World Series anyone...

He's a great guy. I know people that played golf with him. Phenomenal drive. But I don't see how any of that stuff makes a guy with arm issues any better.
He has never had elbow or shoulder surgery

Did have a cyst removed in his left wrist a few years ago

Getting an experienced pitcher would be great, but our staff is pretty good. All starters are young cept clayton. Imo, may, uruas and Buehler can all be stars.

Getting an experienced pitcher would be great, but our staff is pretty good. All starters are young cept clayton. Imo, may, uruas and Buehler can all be stars.
Buehler has the stuff to be the best pitcher in the game if deGrom slows down. When he locates his fastball, he's as good of a pitcher to watch.

Reactions: Hallsome
Would love to see a poll, most exciting play of the World Series? Most exciting players in baseball? Was the steal of home the most exiting play? Are the most exciting players in baseball guys like Mookie Betts and Fransisco Lindor where speed and athleticism is a big part of their game? Or guys like Giancarlo Stanton and Freddie Freeman where power is their main asset?

I get your point but Freddie Freeman is a bad example. Guy hits for average & has power. Stanton is all or nothing. Sadly, so are Judge & Voit. Not a great formula for playoff baseball.

I get your point but Freddie Freeman is a bad example. Guy hits for average & has power. Stanton is all or nothing. Sadly, so are Judge & Voit. Not a great formula for playoff baseball.
#launchangle

As much as Freddie Freeman is more than just a power hitter, he's not someone who handles the bat to hit and run or bunt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT