ADVERTISEMENT

Passing of another Pirate Fan

It is with true sadness to report that the Seton Hall family lost a great Pirate Fan this morning as my mom Susan Spadavecchia passed away at 83. My mom and dad (Frank) have attended countless Pirate games and Booster Club trips over the years. SHU basketball was her favorite team ahead of the Yankees. My mom’s favorite Pirate was Ike Obiagu and her favorite Yank was Mickey Mantle. My dad is doing okay with dealing this loss. We will miss her dearly.
My condolences. Very sorry to hear about your loss.

My deepest and sincerest sympathy to you, your dad and your family with prayers going your mom's way.

Reactions: ShuBall
It was so nice to see Frank with his family at todays Seton Hall Booster Club day at the races with about 100 other Pirate fans and faithful. The rain held off. Wonderful day.

I know Susan was smiling down on us
Lovely people - we sat at the same table at a Booster Club dinner a few years ago. May the love you shared continue to nurture your family.

Reactions: ShuBall
It was so nice to see Frank with his family at todays Seton Hall Booster Club day at the races with about 100 other Pirate fans and faithful. The rain held off. Wonderful day.

I know Susan was smiling down on us
Thanks everyone for the extremely thoughtful and kind words. My dad really enjoyed seeing all the familiar faces. What another fabulous day and event hosted by Vinny and the Booster Club. The young coaching staff in attendance were very optimistic of the new players brought in and our depth and versatility. Seems like we will be adding one more player. Was also nice to see Fred Hill stop in,he is a class act in my book.

It is with true sadness to report that the Seton Hall family lost a great Pirate Fan this morning as my mom Susan Spadavecchia passed away at 83. My mom and dad (Frank) have attended countless Pirate games and Booster Club trips over the years. SHU basketball was her favorite team ahead of the Yankees. My mom’s favorite Pirate was Ike Obiagu and her favorite Yank was Mickey Mantle. My dad is doing okay with dealing this loss. We will miss her dearly.
Mother Seton pray for her.

Ike saw this post and wanted this to be his response......

“So sorry to hear about the passing away of Susan Spadaveccia, who was a great Pirate's fan. My deepest sympathy goes out to the family”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT