ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers Needed For Stone

Just seeing this now after spending a few days away from the board. So, so sorry to see this, Mike, and I pray you will find peace and healing from this awful loss. I know it's small consolation, but you do have a legion of friends and well-wishers here backing you.

Ginny will be buried in a private ceremony this Wed. All the love in the world to her and Mike.

Mike so sorry for your loss. May she Rest In Peace. Our heart goes out to you and your family.

That is a tough spot to be in. My mother inlaw is in hospice now and it's all pretty final. All you can do is hope it's not painful. Very sorry for your tough situation. God bless.

Mike is doing as well as can be expected. He is aware of this thread and will eventually respond to the outpouring of love from everyone here.

For now know that what has been said by our readers has helped him to some degree with this terrible loss.

Sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers to Stone. Recently witnessed how tough it can be with my uncle who was in hospice until he passed on Friday. Condolences to your family.

Thoughts and Prayers Stone. I am so sorry for your loss.

[My thoughts and prayers are with you Mike. No one can fully understand the pain of what you are living.It is apparent from these posts that you are a person that has been the first to respond to the needs of others.May the end be as peaceful as possible, and my prayer is that the in the midst of your pain the memories of this beautiful woman will sustain you.

Ginny has now been put to rest. Mike was joined at the church and then the burial by his family and Ginny's family along with many friends and acquaintances.

Ginny might be gone now but she'll always be in the hearts of those that knew her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT