ADVERTISEMENT

Putin Murders Another Political Opponent

cernjSHU

All World
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2001

I never understood why this guy went back to Russia. He had to know he would never make it out alive.

Anyway for those Russian fanboys out there. This is what Putin is. A murderous dictator.

Yet you keep saying we should not fund Ukraine.
Nope, we should not. We are not/should not be the world's policeman or it's free banker. Ukraine is still corrupt and our funding just perpetuates never ending war.

Nope, we should not. We are not/should not be the world's policeman or it's free banker.

While I agree with that premise, we need to include consideration as to the consequences of walking away and what that looks like years down the road to understand if the cost now is worth it today.

If our intelligence suggests that Putin will not stop after Ukraine and really does want to restore the Soviet Union, then funding Ukraine's defense today is likely well worth the cost. If our intelligence suggests that Putin would stop after Ukraine then we should tell Zelensky that the funding will run out and he needs to negotiate a resolution within a reasonable timeframe.

Nope, we should not. We are not/should not be the world's policeman or it's free banker. Ukraine is still corrupt and our funding just perpetuates never ending war.
Isolationism has been a failed foreign policy. While we cannot be the world’s policeman, we certainly have to be involved against our biggest enemy when they march into Ukraine which results in any buffer between Russia and NATO countries.

I fundamentally disagree with your isolationist viewpoint. It’s short sighted and in the long run dangerous and costly to American and our allies interests.

Isolationism has been a failed foreign policy. While we cannot be the world’s policeman, we certainly have to be involved against our biggest enemy when they march into Ukraine which results in any buffer between Russia and NATO countries.

I fundamentally disagree with your isolationist viewpoint. It’s short sighted and in the long run dangerous and costly to American and our allies interests.
Your interventionist and imperialistic viewpoint is much more dangerous and costly. Military bases in 130 countries?

You can count on the programmed sheep to be obsessed with Putin

If the lemmings only knew what really goes on in the world including the USA, China, etc

An American journo just rotted away to his death in an Ukrainian prison cuz he dared to have an opinion that differed for the Ukrainian Fuhrer Zelensky

Hamas routinely executed political opponents
I’ll bet I can’t find a thread about it from the OP

Bidunce jails his political opponents

Last edited:
Reactions: bac2therac
Your interventionist and imperialistic viewpoint is much more dangerous and costly. Military bases in 130 countries?
You disagree with our Presidents, military and intelligence agencies for the past 80 years. I don’t know your qualifications to judge. But I do know know that you can’t appease dictators. History teaches us that. Please tell me the lesson of history to back down from dictators that invade other countries is the right course of action?

You can count on the programmed sheep to be obsessed with Putin

If the lemmings only knew what really goes on in the world including the USA, China, etc

An American journo just rotted away to his death in an Ukrainian prison cuz he dared to have an opinion that differed for the Ukrainian Fuhrer Zelensky

Hamas routinely executed political opponents
I’ll bet I can’t find a thread about it from the OP

Bidunce jails his political opponents
We are trying to have an adult discussion from different sides of the political opinion. I may not agree with their opinion but we have an intelligent debate.
Your interjections are worthless and annoying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT