ADVERTISEMENT

Reasons to be hopeful

Hammered in three out of last five. Not finishing strong. Anyway, no reason to debate or worry. We will find out soon if committee picked us. Hope so. Really do. We have a chance.

I’ve resolved after watching games all day yesterday that we’re out. Unfair, disappointing but time to move on.

Reactions: DIMEDISHA13
It's all relative to the situation. More bid stealers means more competitive bubble. Least stjohns not in. I take some comfort in that.
I get why you hate them, but anyone who is a passionate BE fan should be pissed at how badly the Committee disrespected our whole league. I started rooting for BE hoops in an era where programs, coaches and fan bases were the most bitter rivals but all pulled in the same direction when it came to everyone else. Because a rising tide lifts all boats. The lack of respect just showed is why a Virginia or some of these other schools got in when they had no business making it over 2 or 3 of our BE programs, including us. Getting 3 is a joke and every BE fan should be annoyed.

I get why you hate them, but anyone who is a passionate BE fan should be pissed at how badly the Committee disrespected our whole league. I started rooting for BE hoops in an era where programs, coaches and fan bases were the most bitter rivals but all pulled in the same direction when it came to everyone else. Because a rising tide lifts all boats. The lack of respect just showed is why a Virginia or some of these other schools got in when they had no business making it over 2 or 3 of our BE programs, including us. Getting 3 is a joke and every BE fan should be annoyed.
Don't get me wrong. I am very pissed for all the reasons we are all talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT