ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting targets

I used to love reading about future recruits we were involved with for the following year but with the NIL to me it is now senseless. Now just concerned about filling in the roster for this year is aggravating enough .
True

I used to love reading about future recruits we were involved with for the following year but with the NIL to me it is now senseless. Now just concerned about filling in the roster for this year is aggravating enough .
Unfortunately there is no long term view anymore. Used to be we could get a recruit and get excited about watching them develop and say in two years that guy can be our lead PG or starting center. Now it's fill the roster and hope it gels together. NIL and the Portal are ruining the sport we loved.

Unfortunately there is no long term view anymore. Used to be we could get a recruit and get excited about watching them develop and say in two years that guy can be our lead PG or starting center. Now it's fill the roster and hope it gels together. NIL and the Portal are ruining the sport we loved.
By the end of a season, we usually had a good idea how we were going to be the next season. That is now in the past.

Reactions: Section112
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT