ADVERTISEMENT

Rocky star passes

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Famous line in Rocky when a couple of young girls were fawning over Rocky in a workout

Don't ya ever interrupt me while I'm conductin' business. Move your little chicken asses out.

Looking at that still, it’s amazing to think Burt Young was just 35 when they filmed Rocky. If they made it today, it would be as if he were born in 1988!

I and II were on last night. Loved those movies.

Burt was also great as the bad guy in Pope of Greenwich Village and as Curly in Chinatown, and in lots of others

Reactions: batts
For the record, it was Burgess Meredith (Mick) who had that great line. But Burt Young was great in that movie and its sequels. RIP.

Reactions: Halldan1
For the record, it was Burgess Meredith (Mick) who had that great line. But Burt Young was great in that movie and its sequels. RIP.
burgess-meredith-penguin-620x330.jpg

I and II were on last night. Loved those movies.

Burt was also great as the bad guy in Pope of Greenwich Village and as Curly in Chinatown, and in lots of others
He was "Bed Bug Eddie" in the Pope of Greenwich Village, one of my favorite mob movies.

Looking at that still, it’s amazing to think Burt Young was just 35 when they filmed Rocky. If they made it today, it would be as if he were born in 1988!
I think it's safe to say that we looked younger at 35 than he did. Just not rich, famous and talented. Had no idea he was a painter and author.

Reactions: SHUSource
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT