ADVERTISEMENT

SEASON TICKET 30-FOR-30 PROGRAM IS BACK!

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Monthly30for30.jpg

Story Links
Now's the time to secure your spot at Prudential Center for all home Seton Hall men's basketball games during the 2017-18 season! Throughout the month of April, take part in the Seton Hall Athletics "30 for 30" program, which rewards loyal fans for committing to be #HALLin for the 2017-18 men's basketball season.

To be eligible for the program, a $150 non-refundable deposit for 2017-18 season tickets must be received in the Seton Hall ticket office prior to Sunday, April 30. This applies to both current season ticket holders, who will receive a deposit invoice in the mail, and new season ticket holders interested in purchasing. Current season ticket holder can either go online to make the deposit or return the invoice form through the mail. New season ticket holders can also make the deposit online and will be contacted by a member of the Fan Relationship Management team to confirm.

There is a prize for each day of the month, and Wednesdays are "Winning Wednesdays" which will feature the grand prizes of the month. The weekly winners will be drawn each Wednesday morning and posted on our official Seton Hall Athletics Facebook Page, @SHUAthletics Twitter handle, @SHUAthletics Instagram and on SHUPirates.com. Be sure to visit this page for the latest bonus deals, information, and updated list of "30 for 30" winners.

Some of the special prizes and experiences include:

• Two All-Session Tickets to the 2017 BIG EAST Tournament
  • Party Suite to the Men's Basketball Home Opener at Prudential Center
  • The opportunity to attend Men's Basketball Media Day in Walsh Gym
  • A Parking Pass in the VIP Deck at the Prudential Center for 2017-18 Season
  • Under Armour gear
For more information on the "30-for-30" program and to place your deposit on 2017-18 season tickets, contact the Seton Hall Athletics Ticket Office at (973) 275-HALL (4255).

#HALLin & Go Pirates!

Full List of Prizes: CALENDAR VIEW

image_handler.aspx

http://www.shupirates.com/news/2017...-season-ticket-30-for-30-program-is-back.aspx

I saw my email and I'm thinking this is weird. They are prizes every day in April and you don't need to reply until April 30th?? I attempted to pay my deposit for my season tickets using the link and even logged into my account, it kept offering GA seasts to select. Is that what I should do? Last year was my first year back with season tickets and I'm assuming this is correct, just checking.

I saw my email and I'm thinking this is weird. They are prizes every day in April and you don't need to reply until April 30th?? I attempted to pay my deposit for my season tickets using the link and even logged into my account, it kept offering GA seasts to select. Is that what I should do? Last year was my first year back with season tickets and I'm assuming this is correct, just checking.

It's never been the most intuitive process, but you're fine (same thing comes up for me). If you're logged into your account, they will recognize the deposit made on that account and it will be reflected. For example, if you selected a quantity of 2, it would assign to completely random GA spots at $150 each - it's just a placeholder.

I've also thought the same thing as you. Telling people they have until April 30th to reply in order to participate is funny because by then everything is gone!!! It's a great idea, but I'm hoping that one of these years they will update the wording of the promotion so that it offers more clarification. I was very lucky to win a prize 2 years ago; my wife and I ended up getting seats to a very chippy SHU vs. St Johns game at MSG.

Reactions: Bluebeard

As usual this is not thought out. We didn't get a renewal form by snail mail or email yet. Why not give people until whenever, April 30th then start pulling prizes starting like May 1st? This is always annoying and confusing.

Reactions: Bluebeard
PRIZE SCHEDULE & WINNERS

Saturday, April 1 - Seton Hall Under Armour Hat

Winner: David Claxton Sunday, April 2 - Gift Certificate to Seton Hall Online Store

Winner: Michael Lee Monday, April 3 - Seton Hall Under Armour T-Shirt

Winner: Jennifer Ardis Tuesday, April 4 - Two (2) Tickets to New Jersey Devils Game on April 8

Winner: John McGovern Wednesday, April 5 - Winning Wednesday - Ticket to Pirate Blue Beefsteak Dinner

Winner: Brian Peoples
Thursday, April 6 - BGR Gift Card

Winner: Nick Romano Friday, April 7 - Seton Hall Under Armour Sweatshirt

Winner: Glenn Stackhouse Saturday, April 8 - Ricalton's Village Tavern Gift Card

Winner: Stephen Marotta Sunday, April 9 - Courtside Seats for a Women's Basketball Game

Winner: Joe Genova Monday, April 10 - Under Armour Drawstring Bag

Winner: Thomas Rondinella Tuesday, April 11 - McLoone's Restaurants Gift Card

Winner: William Wood Wednesday April 12 - Winning Wednesday - VIP Parking Pass for 2017-18 MBB Season

Winner: Jayne Ross
Thursday, April 13 - High Five Line at a MBB/WBB Game Friday,

http://shupirates.com/signingday/men-s-basketball/3/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT