ADVERTISEMENT

Sellout

Would be incredibly difficult to top SJU/Villanova back to back in 2015, Xavier in 2016, Michigan State in 2019, and a couple other Nova games (2018 & 2020 come to mind, even though they were losses. 2019 was great too.). But people tend to forget and have recency bias.
Agreed. Those are games that came to mind, especially MSU for whatever reason.

I was also at the New Years Eve game/conference opener back during IW's and Angel's freshman season, before that year blew up, when we played a ranked SJU and the crowd was pretty good that day as I recall. Game where Gibbs was awesome and Sina hit a ton of 3s.

I wasn’t there only watched on TV. But with the upper bowl closed that would surprise me.
Blew away the games with the top opened imo. . In one, nova blitzed us. Brunson hit a jumper from the corner to open it up and they never stopped.

Imo the best crowd in nwk and not even close. The msu loss was 2nd best i think.

Would be incredibly difficult to top SJU/Villanova back to back in 2015, Xavier in 2016, Michigan State in 2019, and a couple other Nova games (2018 & 2020 come to mind, even though they were losses. 2019 was great too.). But people tend to forget and have recency bias.
I was at those games. I keep my opinion. The two breaks in a row are the reason.

Agreed. Those are games that came to mind, especially MSU for whatever reason.

I was also at the New Years Eve game/conference opener back during IW's and Angel's freshman season, before that year blew up, when we played a ranked SJU and the crowd was pretty good that day as I recall. Game where Gibbs was awesome and Sina hit a ton of 3s.

Yeah, those were good. For me, the best was against #5 Xavier in 2016, followed by the Michigan State game. After that, the two close losses to Villanova (2018 & 2020) and the win on senior day 2019 would probably fill out my top 5.

Glad you mentioned the X game in 2016. That game was unreal.

Reactions: shu09
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT