ADVERTISEMENT

September Tweets

Lunardi at 11. Now that is funny. Hope none of the guys below him on the list do temselves any harm.

Do you guys know who these people are. Never heard of half of them.

Lunardi at 11. Now that is funny. Hope none of the guys below him on the list do temselves any harm.

Do you guys know who these people are. Never heard of half of them.
I think most of them are affiliated with their school. Lunardi, for example, works on St. Joe's broadcasts in addition to his work with ESPN.

Others, such as John Gasaway, are known as writers.

one of my all-time favorites

Love seeing this. Willard did a nice job trying to reconnect the program with its past greats, but Sha is hopefully going to take this to the next level given who he is. We need to continue building a culture, a program, and a legacy here at Seton Hall - having all-timers like Andre at practice on the regular will do nothing but help accomplish that.

Love seeing this. Willard did a nice job trying to reconnect the program with its past greats, but Sha is hopefully going to take this to the next level given who he is. We need to continue building a culture, a program, and a legacy here at Seton Hall - having all-timers like Andre at practice on the regular will do nothing but help accomplish that.
Love the announcements at the rock of the players in attendance.

Thrilled Dre works for the NBA and hope he makes a great career out of that, but I cant see him sitting on the sidelines and not dream of him on our staff.

Reactions: U-Hall
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT