ADVERTISEMENT

September Tweets

As a WSOU alumni, I've gotten to know Mark over the years. I'll echo Paul's comments that whatever the accomplishments of the radio station over the past number of years, one of the few constants has been Mark Maben and his leadership.

I'm saddened that he has stepped down due to health issues, first and foremost for himself but also for WSOU as an entity. I hope whoever the University places in Mark's position understands its importance to the community.

As for Mark, I hope and pray for a full and speedy recovery and the opportunity for the station to properly honor his legacy at an appropriate time.

Hints on the Trove as I know a portion of the schedule and as I noted after an initial home game look for a ton of road games to follow early.

Reactions: walshtrips
Interesting. SHU spends $400k per win, well below other programs. Not sure what it means; does it mean SHU is more efficient with its spending? Or does SHU have to spend more to win more? We’ve had a pretty good run the past seven years.

Reactions: HallBall02
Looks like we were the 4th most productive team per money spent on basketball program. Which is great.

Yes you can also take it as we have been cheap and could have had more success if we opened up the wallet a bit more l🤣

There is another tweet showing Ncaa wins during the same period but I won’t show it bc we didn’t fair well 😖

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT