ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall at GTown Game Thread

and i dont wanna hear this is a road game, Gtown's home crowd isnt some racuaus loud place

Hey look at that Jordan walker gets in and immediately helps.

Then he gives up an easier 3 for a more difficult 3, never, ever looking for a teammate, leading to a run out for Gtown. Just stupid, stupid.

Just bizarre...all ISO stuff on offense...like they don't know what help defense is....can't figure out why they are regressing so badly.

Reactions: lokiSHU
the bigger schools would be beating down the doors for Willard too

The switch to PG has literally destroyed the mindset of Deeno. Just making head scratching decisions out there

Reactions: SHUMA04
Outhustled outplayed outcoached this team is in big trouble to even make the tourney. Epic fail!

its ok guys, it gets easier next, oh shoot Xavier on the road, who wants to bring the thread and yearn, ill bring the sticks so we can go NITing together

Down 46-33 at the half!

What can you say? Willard has to start pressing a bit.

Just a disaster so far today.

Does Seton Hall have a run in them in the second half to win this thing? I don’t know why, but I think so.

Might consider forfeiting second half to save embarrassment,I am not close to team but something has happened these guys look like they are phoning it in.Get whole new lineup next year so can look forward to improvement.Hopefully some of the new guys have more speed and energy than the current group of seniors that cannot seem to make layups all of a sudden in addition to foul shots.

We are not good. I hate saying it but that’s what it boils down to. Willard isn’t capable of adjusting or changing our game plan. Same offense. Same defense. Same players starting. Same subs at the same time in the half. Status quo has been scouted and isn’t going to win games

Carrington 1-8 for 2 points at the half. We go as he does. Hopefully he catches fire in the second half.

LOOK OUT BELOW!!!
Maybe we can beat DePaul, and that's a big MAYBE. Looks like the wheels have officially fallen off. No matter who we play, somebody on that team will have a "career day".
Time to switch over to the OLYMPICS !!

Our defense is awful. GTown has the slowest guards in the league and we can’t stay in front of them or anyone else for that matter.

These guys are just OLAY when someone comes at them. Giving up 46 points in first half is embarrassing

This team does not have any offensive plays. It has shown for awhile. Pass the ball around the outside and then hero ball for one man who has four guys on him. This has to be the most disappointing team to watch. No defense and they cannot hit a layup. Either every team that plays us is always at the top of their game or we are just not motivated. Soon it will be time to just play the younger guys to look towards the future. This team will not have a 500 record in the Big East.

We are not good. I hate saying it but that’s what it boils down to. Willard isn’t capable of adjusting or changing our game plan. Same offense. Same defense. Same players starting. Same subs at the same time in the half. Status quo has been scouted and isn’t going to win games
Team peaked end of nov early dec

Reactions: lokiSHU
Awful defense, no offensive flow. Same song different game. Getting so predictable. Maybe we can still get in by running the table at MSG.

Does Seton Hall have a run in them in the second half to win this thing? I don’t know why, but I think so.

Give me what you're drinking. We've mailed it in. Wednesday will be UGLY

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT