ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall Oregon Game Thread

They are killing us in transition, stop jumping in the air. You are not blocking their shot, just put a hand up.

There has to be some recourse to get that reviewed at halftime, no? It's likely not a big deal in the outcome to have some guy who hasn't taken his warm ups off ejected, but that's bush league stuff.
It is bush league and kid needs to be disciplined!!

Reactions: flconticello
34-30 Hall at half.Excellent intensity. I wish we could someday figure out two possessions to one in the last minute.

It’s a tricky game no doubt. Oregon figures a way to score when they need a hoop.

The Hall needs patience on offense. Oregon using a lot of energy trapping.

Reactions: shupat08
After watching them claw back from a 10-point deficit I’m not going to be satisfied until we’re up by 15 or 20. Anything less and I’m worried about a loss with a slump at the wrong time. Great note is that Ike is back to blocking well without totally rampant fouling, but all our big men have to grab those defensive rebounds. O is getting way too many second chance points

I am very concerned with Mamu. Hes on the wrong end of a lot of plays. Walker a freshman from Oregon was beating him down low, and Mamu careless with the ball. Samuel should continue to get alot of time if that continues.

Powell needs to settle down. Hes trying to impress too much, instead of letting the game come to him, and its leading to very poor shot selection.

Need to draw Pritchards next fouls quick. Different game when he’s in.

Mamu really blowing it. But at least he’s giving Samuel a chance to shine.

Also why didn’t the guy Prichard was covering take it to the hole when he was in the game on defense.

Willard needs to kick MAMU in the *$$. More minutes for Samuel and Rhoden.

We feel in love with the 3 a bit, but good half overall.

Finish this!

It might have been player sitting next to Walker. Hard to tell on replay. Whoever it was, he should be disciplined. Just hope team stays composed in second half.

Would like to see more Gill and less Ike.
Rhoden and Quincy did nothing in first half; it they contribute in second, we'll be in good shape.
[Continue to ….] love Samuel. Which assistant coach found him in Canada?
As big a boost as Cale gave us, want to see him slash more. Dopey announcer described him as a guard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT