ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall Oregon Game Thread

It just showed up in the ESPN app. It's definitely the other guy and not Walker.

Easy to blame walker because he carries himself like a punk on the court. But he’s just an intense player. Sure we’d love him if he was on our team. Never for a second did I think it was the guy next to him.

Mamu has to keep driving to the basket!! Do not let up keep the pressure on!! Defense has to tighten up!! McKnight has to start taking Pritchard to the hoop!1 Get him fouled out!!

Love hearing the Pirate fans making themselves known. Let's keep up the intensity. Fun game so far.

Powell is back in the zone. Amazing what a few nice looks can do, then he becomes unconscious.

51-35, no letup we have to bury them

One thing I don’t like is the constant inbounding into the corner against pressure. Not so much now, but Big East teams can pounce on that when it becomes so predictable on tape.

Difference between Nelson and McKnight very clear in this game... just isn’t the same without Q as PG tonight

We need to refocus on defense, got up 19, and gave up a few wide open looks.

Refs come the **** on. Ike gets MAULED on the way up by 3 dudes, no call. Phantom rebound foul called on Ike, and then the refs send the ball Oregon’s way when they got tripped up and threw it out of bounds???

We're bombing 3s. It's not that surprising. Maybe it was a foul on Obiagu there, but I'm fine with the no call

We need to be patient. Gill and Ike are getting beat constantly. A step slow tonight in there.

Lead down to 10 at 12 minute mark.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT