ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall to Host Saint Joseph’s in NIT

Walsh gym is a crappy venue for this. But i suppose this lousy tournament will not draw too many fans anyway

Reactions: LBP43
Championship in Hinkle Field House? Historic but substandard venue for a championship game. I guess Hinkle is a better match for this tourney than a mostly empty MSG.

Walsh gym is a crappy venue for this. But i suppose this lousy tournament will not draw too many fans anyway
Absolutely no one pays attention to this. In a very big shadow of the ncaa.

Not sure why we said yes, unless SHA plans on playing the kids…or if Dre/Kadary are coming back. If not…waste of valuable time that could be spent recruiting the portal.

It’s a different world

Reactions: catholicman
Looks like we might end up playing Providence again. If so, I hope that game will be at the Prudential Center.

Wish we would have said you to this invite. For the conference to the org that just screwed it as a whole. I don’t have any issue with us or one of the other 2 BE bubble teams not getting in, but to have all 3 omitted and only 3 for the league when you look at some of these others is a joke

I could see for Richmond (pros) and Davis (pros/looking for portal money) not wanting to do but think Dawes & Bediako have something to play for, basically showcasing there talents.

Also, making lemonade out of lemon, gives Sha a chance to showcase his coaching and style.

I could see for Richmond (pros) and Davis (pros/looking for portal money) not wanting to do but think Dawes & Bediako have something to play for, basically showcasing there talents.

Also, making lemonade out of lemon, gives Sha a chance to showcase his coaching and style.
There is nothing to showcase. No one cares. It isn’t like 20 years ago with this tournament, or even 10.

If we don't win this miserable second-rate tournament, then it's a waste of time. If we play it, we had better play like it matters. There have been too many humiliating losses this season.

Good opportunity to showcase the program for Erik Reynolds II, who I would love to have on our roster next year. Saint Joes is pretty good; we ought not to take them lightly.

Why? If Sha wants to play cause the players voted than I'll be watching. But I won't begrudge any coach that turns it down after the cluster we witnessed tonight.
It all travels with Pitino's attitude.My way or the highway.I'm tired of hearing his act.

• Haha
Reactions: shupat08
I'm a St Joe's grad, so I am a fan of theirs as well (been a Hall fan since a kid and did postgraduate there). I am hopeful that he stays and I think it's a strong possibility. If he did leave, I think he would have offers from high profile teams with more NIL dollars.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT