ADVERTISEMENT

Seton Hall victim mentality/ Mcneese State

newshu1

All Big East
Gold Member
Nov 26, 2016
I have seen alot of cuck behavior on this board, victim's mentality etc. I would like to direct everyone's attention to Will Wade at Mcneese State they have a budget of 1M and they are signing high major impact players. What are they doing? We need to replicate success stories in this era and not cry atbout St. John's.

I have seen alot of cuck behavior on this board, victim's mentality etc. I would like to direct everyone's attention to Will Wade at Mcneese State they have a budget of 1M and they are signing high major impact players. What are they doing? We need to replicate success stories in this era and not cry atbout St. John's.

It's Will Wade, I'm sure he's doing something illegal.

In case you haven't been paying attention, Sha led the Pirates to a NIT Championship with NIL support that was likely less than Will Wade's. Sha is the master and Will is the student.

McNeese made the Dance as an automatic qualifier from a mediocre conference, and they were blown out in the first round by Gonzaga.

McNeese - 3 Quad 1+2 wins, played 20 Quad 4 games
Seton Hall - 9 Quad 1+2 wins, played 9 Quad 4 games

Stay tuned!

In case you haven't been paying attention, Sha led the Pirates to a NIT Championship with NIL support that was likely less than Will Wade's. Sha is the master and Will is the student.

McNeese made the Dance due to their high number of wins against low quality opponents, and they were blown out in the first round by Gonzaga.

McNeese - 3 Quad 1+2 wins, played 20 Quad 4 games
Seton Hall - 9 Quad 1+2 wins, played 9 Quad 4 games

Stay tuned!
and what does any of this have to do with this offseason? You must have missed the point in the original post

Reactions: shu09
This McNeese team has a very "Bobby Gonzalez" feel to it. Definitely talented though, and I like Q Copeland a lot.

and what does any of this have to do with this offseason? You must have missed the point in the original post
You're pointing to Will Wade as an example that we should follow. My point is that Sha has used a similar philosophy for years, with similar or better success.

I'm 100% with you on the victim mentality. Obstacles are opportunities and Sha is excellent at overcoming obstacles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT