ADVERTISEMENT

SHU v Prov Gamethread

Another game, another 2 or 3 times I yell aloud at Aiken taking stupid, ill-advised, too deep one-and-done 3s. #yourenotmylespowell

Reactions: catholicman
Need to take it at Watson!! They have no three point shooting!! (nor do we) Play a zone The three two is working!!

Arguably we wouldn't need him to save our ass every game in the last 2 minutes if he didn't take so many stupid shots in the first 38.

our d has beoken down with all thesw foups and the fact yetna has a super tall order with no depth

game going off the rails.

refs doing everything to make calls against shu. nobody EVER calls travels on the ground.

our offense blows.

Reactions: JGCPA
1-7 from 3, and that was a Jackson make with no time. I’ve seen this first half movie before.

Aiken got raked ridiculous there. On the other end, Watson literally threw Cale to the floor. If I’m Providence, I’m just gonna hack all game

Reactions: SHUSA
trey jackson stinks on both ends. complete non factor. horchler looking like an nba player

Alot of bitching on here tonight for a team that has 8 players. If you think we have any chance here you're insane.

Not a criticism, but is it just me, or is Cale invisible tonight?. Thought he’d be one of the guys to step up with us so short handed.

its a blood bath. not using our squad as an excuse. these guys should do better. its really awful on both ends and refs aint helping.

would be great if our team could make better decisions regarding their ability to actually be available tonight.

Alot of bitching on here tonight for a team that has 8 players. If you think we have any chance here you're insane.
down 7 guys 5 of them never see the court ever.

long, conway, granda, powell, weston. youre sugar coating it big time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT