ADVERTISEMENT

SHU v Prov Gamethread

I think maybe one 2 of PC's 5 blocks that half were clean. And they're shoving our guys in the back on every rebound.

Reactions: SHUSA
down 9 on the road to the #23 team and thw team is in dire foul trouble?

game is a formality at this point. if we somehow pull it off im crediting willard.

It’s not that we have volume out, but Samuel has been big with Ike out. He is very missed.

Yetna playing strong. Asked to do too much.

And 8 is tough when 1 is Jo Smith, Harris is slumping and KR is in foul trouble.

we can winthis game!! Lets come out with big D in the second half!! providence is not that good!! Got to play Horlacher with Cale in his shorts in the second half!!

Alot of bitching on here tonight for a team that has 8 players. If you think we have any chance here you're insane.
We’re the #15 team in the country, we’re missing 1 starter and one very key player, sure. But that doesn’t take an insane person to think we should be able to go toe to toe with Providence. Come on, let’s not be defeatist here.

our ranking is gonna sink cuz half our team is playing??????? totally unfair cuz this isnt our full strength team

If they win this game ill be booking a hotel in new orleans for the final 4. Hopefully they can fight their way back in but theres just not enough guys and + the foul trouble

We’re the #15 team in the country, we’re missing 1 starter and one very key player, sure. But that doesn’t take an insane person to think we should be able to go toe to toe with Providence. Come on, let’s not be defeatist here.

Providence is a good team? Missing 2 huge pieces is a huge loss.

There is a reason the line went from Hall -1 to Providence -2.5 in minutes.

If they win this game ill be booking a hotel in new orleans for the final 4. Hopefully they can fight their way back in but theres just not enough guys and + the foul trouble
and now were gonna be penalized in the rankings cuz the NCAA committee doesnt know we have no players today

Reactions: PirateFan95
Kevin should have made us not have enough players available tonight instead of this 8 vs 16 battle

Reactions: shupat08
now its 16 vs 7 as Richmond is gonna sit, why Kevin would u play with double the guys on the other team

yes because this is totally unfair, PC's whole bench is full ours looks like some group 1 HS team on the bench, its not a realistic thing of who we really are

-Jamir Harris couldn’t be more disappointing
-Rhoden/Cale need to just dig deep and try to get something going
-Only hope is that calls start swinging our way

Reactions: silkcitypirate
yes because this is totally unfair, PC's whole bench is full ours looks like some group 1 HS team on the bench, its not a realistic thing of who we really are
Life isn’t fair. Stop making excuses. Bad 5 minute stretch but there is a second half last time I checked. Hopefully the team doesn’t give up like some posters.

Reactions: chickenbox
We can't hit threes and it's open season on our drivers. It's tough to score with that combination.

I expect them to put up a solid fight in the second half if physically possible.

Providence is a good team? Missing 2 huge pieces is a huge loss.

There is a reason the line went from Hall -1 to Providence -2.5 in minutes.
Doesn’t mean we concede the game! Fight tooth and nail!👊 If we don’t pull it out, go down punching.

The one thing I will say….

I would be shocked if Seton Hall just rolled over and didn’t go down swinging. Rhoden, Cale and Aiken are not the type to just accept defeat and get embarrassed. Have to think they make it close.

providence has played the same amount of players as us. and we have more bench minutes.

dont want to hear about depth right now.

Reactions: chickenbox
Let's just hope we don't get run out of the gym the way the 2nd half has started

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT