ADVERTISEMENT

Slow Day So Here's a Top 10 List

I'd put Brunson at the top of the list and knock everyone else down a rung. Hate to mention this because they've only joined the BE recently, but Donovan Clingan should be on that list knocking Mamu off it.

Myles Powell and Markus Howard were the very poor mans version of Magic and Bird so they need to be right next to each other. If I am not mistaken Powell and the Pirates mostly got the best of them so would give Powell the nod for better player.

Whitehead used to out play Dunn and Whiteheads team won the Big East therefore I would put him over Dunn.

That is just talking seton hall. I think there are a lot of good players that have been overlooked.

Myles Powell and Markus Howard were the very poor mans version of Magic and Bird so they need to be right next to each other. If I am not mistaken Powell and the Pirates mostly got the best of them so would give Powell the nod for better player.

Whitehead used to out play Dunn and Whiteheads team won the Big East therefore I would put him over Dunn.

That is just talking seton hall. I think there are a lot of good players that have been overlooked.
Damned right!! SHU talking!

The MQ BET game when the staff thought Myles was kicked out for two Ts was one of the most fun games I ever saw. When he came back to the bench, MSG went wild. Lots of MQ fans were I was sitting and it was getting kinda edgy. Was wishing Prof ed was with me lol! Myles shoulda been BET MVP his Jr year and Markus his Sr yr. But at least both got one award.

Also as a college player Rhoden was more impactful then Sandro and they both leaned on a walk on named Shavar from time to time. Personally I dont think Sandro makes this list. As we have seen Sandro had the best potential to be an NBA player but from the College perspective his impact wasnt as great as others.

I might put Powell higher on that list IMO.

I wouldn't have Mamu in my top 10. I think there is lots of ways you can go there.

It's an odd dynamic because many of the best player don't stay anywhere close to 4 years, of course, so that is going to impact how one looks at a list like this.

If Whitehead played another year he would be on the list. I loved him at SHU and he was a complete stud but IMO he is not on the list. His heroics in the Villanova BE Championship were simply amazing. He took over that game.

Reactions: JRSlim2284
Kalkbrenner definitely. Not sure about Blueitt.
Blueitt was a 3 time All Big East first team selection. He was on an All American team at least once I think maybe twice. I would definitely put him in the top 10 when I think about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT