ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds to me like he’s gone

Not upset if it’s true but a big mistake for him career wise. Sure it’s a bigger paycheck for a few years but he had a job for life and a fanbase that largely drank the kool-aid here. They’ll eat him alive at Maryland when he’s not back in the tourney by year 3.

More willard lies. We dont buy it anymore. Ur agent updates u daily. And if u wanted to stay youd say im sick over this and coming back to win it all. Please leave

Willard has never excelled in press conferences. I get the same read. He is gone and stumping for Shaheen to replace him. Oddly, after watching that 2 hour mutilation, I am actually trending positive on SHU hoops. Thank you Kevin for dragging us out of the basement and getting us firmly on the 1st floor. Looking forward to where Shaheen can take a stable Power Conference program to. #HallIn

Not upset if it’s true but a big mistake for him career wise. Sure it’s a bigger paycheck for a few years but he had a job for life and a fanbase that largely drank the kool-aid here. They’ll eat him alive at Maryland when he’s not back in the tourney by year 3.
He will likely get them to the NCAA but that’s not the bar at MD. They expect second weekend at a minimum.

guys get out of dodge before the hammer drops. hows the powell suit doing?

Do NOT watch the end of that press conference if you don't want to get mad. To vomit up that display tonight & then give that answer to that question just made my blood boil. MAJOR liar energy & just gives off a massive air of contempt for the people that care about this program. Honestly how dare he. We all live & die by this dumb little game & program & that's how you answer that question? Ridiculous, unique in the sport (again, NO ONE TALKS/ACTS LIKE THIS IN THESE SITUATIONS) & fits with the long line of drama & abnormal events that have been with this program since Gonzo was the coach.

Do NOT watch the end of that press conference if you don't want to get mad. To vomit up that display tonight & then give that answer to that question just made my blood boil. MAJOR liar energy & just gives off a massive air of contempt for the people that care about this program. Honestly how dare he. We all live & die by this dumb little game & program & that's how you answer that question? Ridiculous, unique in the sport (again, NO ONE TALKS/ACTS LIKE THIS IN THESE SITUATIONS) & fits with the long line of drama & abnormal events that have been with this program since Gonzo was the coach.
thats what he is and always has been. a coward.

Despite me never being a Willard fan either, I don't want to be a associated with someone like you SHUAthlete. You're one of the many creeps here that are why I barely post anymore. Pretend I & my posts don't exist, like I wish was the case for you.
what on earth are u talking about? think u need to look in the mirror lmao. get a life.

yes we all know bobbiesolos stunning reputation.

ive only ever hates the coach and after he threw the players under the bus with this sideshow you all now see why.
Certainly no one is happy but you hate on the program in good times and bad, user name after user name, post after post.

It won’t change with the next coach. Just accept that you are you.

Do NOT watch the end of that press conference if you don't want to get mad. To vomit up that display tonight & then give that answer to that question just made my blood boil. MAJOR asshole/liar energy & just gives off a massive air of contempt for the people that care about this program. Honestly how dare he. We all live & die by this dumb little game & program & that's how you answer that question? Ridiculous, unique in the sport (again, NO ONE TALKS/ACTS LIKE THIS IN THESE SITUATIONS) & fits with the long line of drama & abnormal events that have been with this program since Gonzo was the coach.
PR has never been his specialty which is yet another reason why he will be in over his head at a major program like umd.

PR has never been his specialty which is yet another reason why he will be in over his head at a major program like umd.
What exactly is his specialty? Not PR, closing on recruits, offensive gameplan. Defense? Did you watch last night against a supposed offensively challenged team? Let’s see how he does when he doesn’t have a great shot blocker like Ike or Ro. Oh wait, he is a pretty good golfer but should have spent less time on that and more on learning how to run an offense. I will be happy to pack his bags.

Do NOT watch the end of that press conference if you don't want to get mad. To vomit up that display tonight & then give that answer to that question just made my blood boil. MAJOR asshole/liar energy & just gives off a massive air of contempt for the people that care about this program. Honestly how dare he. We all live & die by this dumb little game & program & that's how you answer that question? Ridiculous, unique in the sport (again, NO ONE TALKS/ACTS LIKE THIS IN THESE SITUATIONS) & fits with the long line of drama & abnormal events that have been with this program since Gonzo was the coach.
I knew that if I waited long enough you would finally post something I could agree with.

If he cannot see the difference between losing by 27 and losing by one, he is Living in a Dream World. Last night's game wasn't an embarrassment; it was a disgrace.

Last edited:
Reactions: PirateFan94
Despite me never being a Willard fan either, I don't want to be a associated with someone like you SHUAthlete. You're one of the many creeps here that are why I barely post anymore. Pretend I & my posts don't exist, like I wish was the case for you.
thought about this more. the real situation back then was you were the maniac trying to like and piggy back off my posts and i was the one trying to seperate myself from you. i think u got some warnings for wierd namecalling/threats etc against some people in LOS. over the top stuff. anyway time heals all wounds. forgiveness, we all grow.

i direct almost all my comments at the coach, not players. im extremely happy over this new situation. love what ive seen from him as a leader. and proud to backup sha. I will be POSITIVE energy only from now on. hopefully you will see its a much more safe space for you to post again.

This is rare but 1000% agree. You and I have butt heads but that Presser was classless by Willard so good riddance.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
What exactly is his specialty? Not PR, closing on recruits, offensive gameplan. Defense? Did you watch last night against a supposed offensively challenged team? Let’s see how he does when he doesn’t have a great shot blocker like Ike or Ro. Oh wait, he is a pretty good golfer but should have spent less time on that and more on learning how to run an offense. I will be happy to pack his bags.

You forgot to mention class. Another think he was supposed to be known for but showed none with his actions.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT