ADVERTISEMENT

Stealing Signs on all Acess?

Sure just like if we were at home and Powell fouled out, you would go for the win despite what conventional wisdom says. The specific situation needs to be addressed. It’s not as simple as location of the game dictating your play.
How much energy and adrenaline was spent during that huge comeback??? Then you have the pause between regulation and overtime where it all comes crashing down. You don’t have the crowd to pick you up, and you just had the emotional and psychological high of tying the game up after being up big. On the road I’d always go for the win... But I guess willard tries to get the best shot he can get... but with the way he has been shooting the 3 I would have drawn something up for Cale from 3

How much energy and adrenaline was spent during that huge comeback??? Then you have the pause between regulation and overtime where it all comes crashing down. You don’t have the crowd to pick you up, and you just had the emotional and psychological high of tying the game up after being up big. On the road I’d always go for the win... But I guess willard tries to get the best shot he can get... but with the way he has been shooting the 3 I would have drawn something up for Cale from 3
Sounds to me you are questioning if we had the heart and toughness to play another 5. I think we had enough to play another 20.

Reactions: buckfoston824
Sounds to me you are questioning if we had the heart and toughness to play another 5. I think we had enough to play another 20.
Keep putting words in my mouth.... difference between what you said and I said... there is only so much you can physically do no matter how much heart or toughness you have... and even with all the heart and toughness they have do they still pull out the victory.... they showed a ton of heart and toughness those last 7 minutes.... still lost

Keep putting words in my mouth.... difference between what you said and I said... there is only so much you can physically do no matter how much heart or toughness you have... and even with all the heart and toughness they have do they still pull out the victory.... they showed a ton of heart and toughness those last 7 minutes.... still lost
I don't know what sign you saw that this team didn't enough to play an extra 5 minutes. This team has fought against every obstacle all year. You can't even say Powell didn't have the legs to hit the deep shot. He was strong on the shot. Nobody played weak defense the possession before.

I don't know what sign you saw that this team didn't enough to play an extra 5 minutes. This team has fought against every obstacle all year. You can't even say Powell didn't have the legs to hit the deep shot. He was strong on the shot. Nobody played weak defense the possession before.
You get down 17 and you make a huge comeback like that you eventually will hit a wall... especially on the road. You spend so much energy just to come back in that situation you hit a wall emotionally psychologically and physically. You don’t think butler could regroup for that few minute break between ot and regulation? You think those few minutes was enough for the adrenaline and fire to burn off even a little bit for SHU? Hey maybe they could keep it up for the 5 minutes in OT... but maybe after coming back and playing like they did SHU May have changed their style of play when they aren’t playing from that far down? What I am saying on the road you play for the win because you don’t want to play another 5 minute game on the road. Only reason I can see is because SHU doesn’t have the shooters other than powell... but with how well Cale has been shooting the ball I would have drawn something up for him and used powell as a decoy.... to me that’s not so outlandish

Reactions: mbraue
This thread is pathetic. Such cry babies the Hall fan base.

Reactions: shu09
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT