ADVERTISEMENT

Stealing Signs on all Acess?

Didn't matter anyway Nzei fell on his face before Myles even tried to get it to him...

Reactions: Piratepuck
Really not in the spirit of what the Big East and Fox are trying to promote. It's pretty pathetic when you think about it. This is a non Catholic school that pulled it off. Maybe they can protest and we'll get the win ??

They definitely got tipped off. All you needed to be was a fan behind the bench on FoxSportsGo.

There’s now way they’d guess Nzei.

Last edited:
Why wouldn’t we play for the tie? Momentum was on our side. Butlers shots were short from tired legs. The way the game was going the next 5 minutes were ours. Not to mention there was just a tough call on the other end. The refs might have looked to even it up.

Agree. Conventional wisdom says you go for the win on the road in that scenario, but the way the game was playing out I wanted us to go for the tie. Take the 3 if it's open of course, but I would have liked our chances in overtime.

Agree. Conventional wisdom says you go for the win on the road in that scenario, but the way the game was playing out I wanted us to go for the tie. Take the 3 if it's open of course, but I would have liked our chances in overtime.
Sure just like if we were at home and Powell fouled out, you would go for the win despite what conventional wisdom says. The specific situation needs to be addressed. It’s not as simple as location of the game dictating your play.

I assumed the broadcast would be delayed say five minutes for all access games to avoid something like this. Naive to think one team or both would not take advantage. Pretty shocking it was apparently not.

i actually heard them talking about the play and was wondering how they would know that... duhhh we literally heard willard on tv said "nzei sprint to the basket"... thats total BS tbh. screw fox plz end this bad idea.

I would rather a higher percentage 2 with a chance to get fouled. Desi and Khadeen were masters at putting it on the floor and driving hard to the goal. Myles could easily do the same, if put in a similar position again.

Stay on topic please! Was the last play tipped off because of all access or not? Stuff you're anti Willard venom and add something to this topic. If not then don't comment at all.

Reactions: SnakeTom
yes lets discuss catholicism and ethics

giphy.gif

The faith itself is inherently ethical. Wherever you have humans, you have sin. So, yes, there is sin in the Church. But the Church's moral teachings themselves are pristine and are the basis upon which civilization as we know it was built and provide a safe pathway to heaven, if followed.

Reactions: SHUMA04
The faith itself is inherently ethical. Wherever you have humans, you have sin. So, yes, there is sin in the Church. But the Church's moral teachings themselves are pristine and are the basis upon which civilization as we know it was built and provide a safe pathway to heaven, if followed.
well i guess its true. those who cant do, teach.

Both teams should of been warned before the game of spying on the other team. If Butler did in fact do this and evidence shows they did then the Big East could rule Butler must forfeit the game. Let's see where this goes.

The assistant said "Nzei's in", not "getting it" from what I heard on replay. No one followed Nzei on the Butler defense. Had he not tripped over the defender's leg, he'd have been open. I don't see any evidence on the video that they stole the play.

Watch the video for yourself: https://www.foxsportsgo.com/replay/524402/624443597

It would be incredibly stupid for them to do that and then if they did, let Jordan know by talking into his live TV mic...

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_T
The assistant said "Nzei's in", not "getting it" from what I heard on replay. No one followed Nzei on the Butler defense. Had he not tripped over the defender's leg, he'd have been open. I don't see any evidence on the video that they stole the play.

Watch the video for yourself: https://www.foxsportsgo.com/replay/524402/624443597

It would be incredibly stupid for them to do that and then if they did, let Jordan know by talking into his live TV mic...

Yeah, this whole thread is absurd. There's nothing shady going on there. If anything, could possibly have called a foul if Nzei was actually tripped. After the game was declared over Willard can be heard yelling about something which sounded like a non-foul call.

Yeah, this whole thread is absurd. There's nothing shady going on there. If anything, could possibly have called a foul if Nzei was actually tripped. After the game was declared over Willard can be heard yelling about something which sounded like a non-foul call.
Oswald couldn’t have acted alone.
We really didn’t land on the moon.
Nine eleven was an inside job.
Obama wasn’t born in Hawaii.
Butler sniffed out our last play.

Please

I know you all probably don’t want a Butler guy coming in here, but I just wanted to say that the game feed was significantly delayed. I had the game pulled up from my laptop in the media section trying to listen to the coaches audio while I was there (it was too loud most of the time, it didn’t work), and it was literally about a minute behind. I’m guessing it was more delayed than usual to help censor things? Or maybe to prevent this type of thing from happening even? It wouldn’t have been feasible to intercept play calls.

While most Catholic schools have sadly abandoned their ethics, you don't mean "Catholicism" which is pure and spotless but rather the institutional Catholic Church is scourged today by "blind sentinels," "ravenous dogs" and "covetous shepherds turning their own way."

Not my words but God's own through the prophet Isaiah (Chapter 56:11:10-11):

10 All the sentinels...are blind,

they are without knowledge;

They are all mute dogs,

unable to bark;

Dreaming, reclining,

loving their sleep.

11 Yes, the dogs have a ravenous appetite;

they never know satiety,

Shepherds who have no understanding;

all have turned their own way,

each one covetous for gain