ADVERTISEMENT

Stefanik 2 Ivy's 0

wow, they really showed her. i wish this impacted me in any sort positive way. hell i'd settle for a negative way. what a waste of time

they probably gave her some golden parachute package to step down so they can more easily sweep the plagiarism issue under the rug.

they probably gave her some golden parachute package to step down so they can more easily sweep the plagiarism issue under the rug.
Well she said she resigned, so you don’t give someone a severance when they quit. Or is she and Harvard lying again?

If she was removed, then it depends on her contract.

Well she said she resigned, so you don’t give someone a severance when they quit. Or is she and Harvard lying again?

If she was removed, then it depends on her contract.
in my mind im thinking it was a forced resignation type thing. that lady didnt seem to content on leaving. how many equivalent prospects is she going to have now?

in my mind im thinking it was a forced resignation type thing. that lady didnt seem to content on leaving. how many equivalent prospects is she going to have now?
Semantics….forced resignation is the same as being fired. I’m sure she was digging in her heels. Like the UPenn President, remains a faculty member (she’ll go into hiding), so they can avoid paying severance.

She embarrassed the school with her performance on Capitol Hill and was under fire with the repeated plagiarism. Money talks, especially at Harvard and donors were pulling out. Even Obama coming to her aid couldn’t stop the inevitable.

University Presidents are essentially figurehead positions at these schools. Gay and McGill may have educational credentials but they both folded when put on the spot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT