ADVERTISEMENT

Stick to Sports crowd

Political points, a politician's only priority is securing re-election.

And I agree that it's not written well, but they just want to avoid use of the generalizing term. Kind of how we wouldn't appreciate people declaring "the Catholics raped children," thereby attributing the actions of a small % of rogue priests to all.
We live in a litigious society. Not written well is a problem. In sports we can’t even define what a woman is. If things aren’t written well in this country it’s sadly dangerous.

But we do use terms like white privilege, don’t we? I guess it’s a pick and choose thing.

The fact that she saw nothing but hate in that speech and not love is the most damning statement about society today.
And there’s this about Casey…..

“Casey falsely accused a group of West Pointcadets of flashing a "white power" symbol during the Army-Navy game in 2019, and she demanded their immediate expulsion. Casey refused to apologize after a subsequent investigation quickly exonerated the cadets, who were in fact playing the well-known "circle game".

Yeah, she’s a real journalist. Ready, fire, aim. She gets her facts wrong and doesn’t apologize. What a tool.

And there’s this about Casey…..

“Casey falsely accused a group of West Pointcadets of flashing a "white power" symbol during the Army-Navy game in 2019, and she demanded their immediate expulsion. Casey refused to apologize after a subsequent investigation quickly exonerated the cadets, who were in fact playing the well-known "circle game".

Yeah, she’s a real journalist. Ready, fire, aim. She gets her facts wrong and doesn’t apologize. What a tool.
LOL.... I remember that incident... didn't realize it was same " journalist"

• Haha
Reactions: SPK145
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT