ADVERTISEMENT

Still cant believe dems tried to push this idiot

See Jacob Blake. Was the officer Justified? He didn't know if Blake was reaching for a weapon, but he HAS To assume that is what he is doing in order to protect himself. I want the same standard for all police officers... and yes, that is the standard for all police officers which is why Rusten Sheskey was not charged with anything.

Again what happened that day is not the problem. The problem is what transpired after that. Our, yes I said our, current VP was going on national TV calling for more hatred and more actions that would inevitably lead to situations where people would get hurt. Get the national narrative to back the police officer in the Jacob Blake situation just like they did with this situation and we have ourselves a country to be proud of. Instead our political parties create narratives that fit them and couldn't care less about what is best for America. Didn't it take 8 months and Blake himself to tell Michael Strahan he was armed with a knife? So for 8 months we had BS being spewed to America that created more animosity toward order.

lol... I am not saying that they can just shoot anyone, but if you become a threat and give the a reason to shoot you, they will be justified in shooting you.

See Jacob Blake. Was the officer Justified? He didn't know if Blake was reaching for a weapon, but he HAS To assume that is what he is doing in order to protect himself. I want the same standard for all police officers... and yes, that is the standard for all police officers which is why Rusten Sheskey was not charged with anything.

Had Babbit not tried to climb through the window and become a threat, she would be alive.
That officer didn't know what would happen if she got through. His job was to protect the people behind those doors.
Was she reaching for anything? I think that is a huge difference here.

Again what happened that day is not the problem. The problem is what transpired after that. Our, yes I said our, current VP was going on national TV calling for more hatred and more actions that would inevitably lead to situations where people would get hurt. Get the national narrative to back the police officer in the Jacob Blake situation just like they did with this situation and we have ourselves a country to be proud of. Instead our political parties create narratives that fit them and couldn't care less about what is best for America. Didn't it take 8 months and Blake himself to tell Michael Strahan he was armed with a knife? So for 8 months we had BS being spewed to America that created more animosity toward order.

You're spot on. However, a few posters here are elevating Babbitt and denigrating the officer. I wonder why they're doing that?

Reactions: Merge
Was she reaching for anything? I think that is a huge difference here.

Repeat after me-

Nobody has a right to destroy property
Nobody has a right to attack police officers
Nobody has a right to enter the capital building

Do we think the officer who shot Babbitt wasnt aware that their colleagues were being physically assaulted elsewhere?

Was the officer supposed to invite them in and get beaten as well?

Cmon man.

Reactions: Merge
You don’t know she was white trash, she was somebodies daughter. She could have been mine or your kid. My apologies on the peaceful protesting comment, thought you had taken a different stand.
hitler was somebodys son. and?

Ask Mikie Sherrill....lol
I get the joke but this shit isn't funny. If 3 instigators of the riots were on the FBI's most wanted list and magically removed without any answers, every member of congress should be removed. What the hell are they getting paid for?

Reactions: SHUSA
I have no malice towards the police officer. When crap like January 6th happens, serious tragedies happen, and this is one of them. I do not see race in this equation what happened that day. The problem is race enters the equation of the aftermath. A white lady gets shot, we call it what it is and we move on. (As I think it should be). When Jacob Blake gets shot we focus on the race of the officer, the race of the victim, and we ignore the facts of the case in order to fit a narrative. I don't think people should be upset with the lack of attention Babbit gets, but more the hate that is incorrectly created when it happens in the other direction. You get the candidate for VP going on national TV saying we're not going to stop these riots. America loses.
Thanks this is the point I have been trying to make unsuccessfully.

You are dead wrong on this one.

It is NOT the standard.

Everyone MIGHT have a gun. We can't shoot everyone.

There has to be reason to believe they have a gun. Beyond that, there has to a reason that you think they are going to use it. She gave not such reason. He fired indiscriminately.

Stick to your auditing. This is not your bailiwick.
except THIS person broke through a barricade in the govt capitol after being asked to stop with gun drawn as part of an angry mob.

you think that qualifies as "everyone" lmao.

everyone here is pro cop. you know what it was recorded as? "good shoot". knies is right, all of a sudden you forget your bluenlives shtick when its on a white trumper. blue lives matter, good shoot. you arguing that?

guess youre "dead wrong" just like ashli babbit

except THIS person broke through a barricade in the govt capitol after being asked to stop with gun drawn as part of an angry mob.

you think that qualifies as "everyone" lmao.

everyone here is pro cop. you know what it was recorded as? "good shoot". knies is right, all of a sudden you forget your bluenlives shtick when its on a white trumper. blue lives matter, good shoot. you arguing that?

guess youre "dead wrong" just like ashli babbit
Maybe I'm just an ignorant prick, but I firmly believe you treat people how you want to be treated. The fact this happened at the Capitol building doesn't mean any more to me than in happening to a bodega in NYC or police station in Seattle or a courthouse in Portland. The jackasses watched as these things happened around the country all year and called to defund the police. As soon as it happened to them they called on security and the national guard for protection. Like I said maybe I'm just a prick but let them get a taste of what they had everyone else go through. When they're willing to protect everyone else, they should then get the protection for themselves. By no means am I saying Jan 6th was right.

I get the joke but this shit isn't funny. If 3 instigators of the riots were on the FBI's most wanted list and magically removed without any answers

They could have turned themselves in, and would no longer be wanted?

Well said...+1

No. It would just mean the FBI is no longer seeking those people.
And wouldn't members of Congress know this? Why has Massie been talking about this for 3 months and nobody has told him they turned themselves in?

No, they wouldn't know.

Because he is playing with the politics of that day.
I don't get it....Wouldn't the other side just say hey schmuck, stop playing politics, we talked to the FBI and these scumbags turned themselves in, end the politics of the day, get the truth out there and make Massie look like a fool? How important is it to get the truth out there and end conspiracy theories, if this is in fact one.

Last edited:
I don't get it....Wouldn't the other side just say hey schmuck, stop playing politics, we talked to the FBI and these schmucks turned themselves in, end the politics of the day, and make that guy look like a fool?

"Other side" wouldn't know either. The FBI would know, and they (and the DOJ) are not going to divulge details about an ongoing investigation.

You can either believe that these people are no longer "wanted" because the FBI has received what they need about them, or that they are so inept that they put their own assets on the most wanted list.

They could be found pending charges or even now cooperating witnesses.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
"Other side" wouldn't know either. The FBI would know, and they (and the DOJ) are not going to divulge details about an ongoing investigation.

You can either believe that these people are no longer "wanted" because the FBI has received what they need about them, or that they are so inept that they put their own assets on the most wanted list.

They could be found pending charges or even now cooperating witnesses.
I'm sorry we have a major trust issue with our government and the media. There comes a point in time where getting the truth out to the people is important. We can't have another instance where people create 8 months of hatred and division like Jacob Blake, this time on the right. How do you we fight disinformation from constantly being out there whether it be on the right or the left. If this is all BS like Massie it has to be stopped. If there's truth to it, people should know. This seems like Mikie Sherrill where someone can make a claim and not have to support it. It would be nice get an answer on Massie's claims other than something like "National Security"

I'm sorry we have a major trust issue with our government and the media. There comes a point in time where getting the truth out to the people is important. We can't have another instance where people create 8 months of hatred and division like Jacob Blake, this time on the right. How do you we fight disinformation from constantly being out there whether it be on the right or the left. If this is all BS like Massie it has to be stopped. If there's truth to it, people should know. This seems like Mikie Sherrill where someone can make a claim and not have to support it. It would be nice get an answer on Massie's claims other than something like "National Security"

You have a trust issue with the government and media, but you want the government and media to tell you why these people are no longer on a FBI list? Honestly, you're not going to believe it anyway.

It's not "national security" it's an ongoing investigation like any other ongoing investigation which we are not entitled to receive information about, and for good reason.

You should find some comfort in the fact that there are many ordinary right leaning people who work within the FBI. If they were lying to the pubic about their roll in instigating the events on Jan 6th, it would leak.

You have a trust issue with the government and media, but you want the government and media to tell you why these people are no longer on a FBI list? Honestly, you're not going to believe it anyway.

It's not "national security" it's an ongoing investigation like any other ongoing investigation which we are not entitled to receive information about, and for good reason.

You should find some comfort in the fact that there are many ordinary right leaning people who work within the FBI. If they were lying to the pubic about their roll in instigating the events on Jan 6th, it would leak.
Please check the approval ratings of the media and Congress. It's not just me. As in any relationship, the party who has shown to be untrustworthy needs to reeastablish why they should be trustworthy. Get 2 polar opposites like Gaetz and Pelosi to stand next to each other and confirm truth. I'm sure they don't have much in common but they can tell us facts. Neither one will disagree the flag is red, white, and blue. They need to deliver facts together. Issues like this would go a long way if they could tell us the facts together and show a willingness to deliver the truth.

Are you telling me you trust the goverment and the media despite their inability to care about whether or not Blake had a knife on him or was reaching for a knife when they made 8 months of comments saying he was unarmed and we're not going to stop these riots? You trust people who call to defund the police but ask for more security for themselves? I don't think you're that stupid.

Last edited:
Please check the approval ratings of the media and Congress. It's not just me. As in any relationship, the party who has shown to be untrustworthy needs to reeastablish why they should be trustworthy. Get 2 polar opposites like Gaetz and Pelosi to stand next to each other and confirm truth. I'm sure they don't have much in common but they can tell us facts. Neither one will disagree the flag is red, white, and blue. They need to deliver facts together. Issues like this would go a long way if they could tell us the facts together and show a willingness to deliver the truth.

Are you telling me you trust the goverment and the media despite their inability to care about whether or not Blake had a knife on him or was reaching for a knife when they made 8 months of comments saying he was unarmed and we're not going to stop these riots? You trust people who call to defund the police but ask for more security for themselves? I don't think you're that stupid.

That's why I mean though. I'm not arguing that Pelosi and Gaetz SHOULD be able to agree on facts, I am just saying that is not going to happen.

I don't trust the government. I don't trust the media but I do tend to trust the ordinary everyday workers within those institutions. If the FBI was behind antagonizing Jan 6th, conservative members of the FBI are not going to be ok with the government hiding that. It would come out.

That's why I mean though. I'm not arguing that Pelosi and Gaetz SHOULD be able to agree on facts, I am just saying that is not going to happen.

I don't trust the government. I don't trust the media but I do tend to trust the ordinary everyday workers within those institutions. If the FBI was behind antagonizing Jan 6th, conservative members of the FBI are not going to be ok with the government hiding that. It would come out.
Agree to disagree. If you believe good people will leak the information out, how was it so hidden for so long that Blake was armed. No everyday ordinary conservative worker at CNN or MSNBC leaked it out? I believe our government and media are so powerful they'll destroy good people who go against the narrative. I could be wrong, but it's okay to disagree.

Reactions: SHallguy2
Agree to disagree. If you believe good people will leak the information out, how was it so hidden for so long that Blake was armed. No everyday ordinary conservative worker at CNN or MSNBC leaked it out? I believe our government and media are so powerful they'll destroy good people who go against the narrative. I could be wrong, but it's okay to disagree.

This was a month after the incident though. They reported he had a knife and that the knife was found.
No one had to leak it out because they weren't covering up a lie.

This was a month after the incident though. They reported he had a knife and that the knife was found.
No one had to leak it out because they weren't covering up a lie.

The narrative was such that when Blake himself told Strahan he had a knife on him it blew peoples minds. I’m not sure how great I feel that there was an article online that probably wasn’t heavily promoted like the narratives was that were put out there. I find it hard to believe that the interview with Strahan would be a big deal if this was promoted. It seemed too many people found out about Blake having the knife with that Strahan interview so I wonder how many actually read the news vs just watch it.

Why the hell was there still a narrative in January 2021

Last edited:
Uhm She didn't equate the two. She said it is a date that will live on and we will call know where we were doing. That is certainly a reasonable statement. "Certain dates echo throughout history." I am sure January 6th will live on as it should. I am no Harris fan but that is twisting her words and meaning. And January 6 should not be minimized as the right is trying to do.
Nor should 1/6 be made into something it isn't as the left wants to do.

Both sides want to make that day something it wasn't.

The left wants to pretend it was civil war and the right wants to pretend it was sightseeing tourists.
I can’t say I’ve even seen anyone from Fox News defend the protesters of Jan 6. Everything I see is Trump called in the National Guard and Pelosi denied it. A lot of news outlets say that’s false, you can find stuff from npr that says Pelosi and Bowser didn’t want a heavy police presence. Who knows but Whoever is promoting this as a sightseeing tour, that’s disgusting.

Last edited:
Reactions: PiratePride
Both sides want to make that day something it wasn't.

The left wants to pretend it was civil war and the right wants to pretend it was sightseeing tourists.
Everything I've seen from Fox and other conservative outlets condemned Jan 6. I think you used "sightseeing tourists" flippantly and don't really believe that.

Everything I've seen from Fox and other conservative outlets condemned Jan 6. I think you used "sightseeing tourists" flippantly and don't really believe that.

I was exaggerating the point on both sides.
Dems overstating, Reps understating.

The truth is in between and is still pretty ugly though.

I was exaggerating the point on both sides.
Dems overstating, Reps understating.

The truth is in between and is still pretty ugly though.
Well, you correctly stated that the left wants us to believe it was a civil war (insurrection) and grossly misstated the conservative position. The vast majority of conservatives condemned it as being pretty ugly. Just sayin'.

Reactions: HALL85
Well, you correctly stated that the left wants us to believe it was a civil war (insurrection) and grossly misstated the conservative position. The vast majority of conservatives condemned it as being pretty ugly. Just sayin'.

and yet we have people here pushing the theory that it was an inside job by FBI agents…. Wonder where they are getting those ideas…

Then you have Gratz and Green walking the “patriotic” path on the anniversary. Come on… if you don’t think both sides have tried to push their own narrative way outside what actually happened, you have blinders on.

and yet we have people here pushing the theory that it was an inside job by FBI agents…. Wonder where they are getting those ideas…

Then you have Gratz and Green walking the “patriotic” path on the anniversary. Come on… if you don’t think both sides have tried to push their own narrative way outside what actually happened, you have blinders on.
There is no question that there were agent provocateurs involved. There are videos showing just that. Maybe some from both sides. FBI agents??? maybe paid FBI provocateurs. All sides need to be investigated which is really the problem with the commission. They started with their narrative and are working to prove their narrative that Trump caused / wanted the riots. They are NOT doing a real investigation into all possibilities.. Why are Nancy Pelosi and the House sergeant at arms declared off limits and are not being questioned about security that day and refusing Trump's offer of National Guard presence to deter any crowd violence. There are questions that need to be answered and the commission is playing political games. We are all the worse off for it.

There is no question that there were agent provocateurs involved. There are videos showing just that. Maybe some from both sides. FBI agents??? maybe paid FBI provocateurs. All sides need to be investigated which is really the problem with the commission. They started with their narrative and are working to prove their narrative that Trump caused / wanted the riots. They are NOT doing a real investigation into all possibilities.. Why are Nancy Pelosi and the House sergeant at arms declared off limits and are not being questioned about security that day and refusing Trump's offer of National Guard presence to deter any crowd violence. There are questions that need to be answered and the commission is playing political games. We are all the worse off for it.

See. You're completely buying into the BS nonsense that the right is pushing to downplay what happened that day.

Why is Pelosi office off limits in Jan 6 committees investigation.Oh I get it the 2 handpicked rhinos on the committee as expected agree with Pelosi that the committee must not distract from the objective that the incident was Trump’s fault and if you discover evidence that Pelosi refused capital police requests for more officers you may conclude Saint Nancy bears part of the blame.Good Heavens we can’t have that.

Reactions: PiratePride
Why is Pelosi office off limits in Jan 6 committees investigation

It's not. That is a made up narrative to make you think they are hiding something.

if you discover evidence that Pelosi refused capital police requests

Another BS narrative that is completely made up and was debunked months ago... as if Pelosi could overrule the president! please... That is just completely absurd honestly. You think Trump called the national guard and they responded "Sorry Sir, Pelosi won't let us."

lmao piratepride right now.

"youre vastly overstating the conservative viewpoint"

a minute later...

"it was an inside job!!"
Can you not see past your own biases??? Where did I say it was an inside job??? I said there is evidence of both sides fomenting the violence. I am pointing out the hypocrisy of the commission and their unwillingness to consider anything other than their pre-conceived narrative, My point is that the commission is not investigating ALL of the possibilities of what happened that day. They are simply NOT an honest body of legislators searching for the truth. They have their definition of the truth and will not consider any other possibility.

LYAO all you want... the joke is on you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT