ADVERTISEMENT

Still cant believe dems tried to push this idiot

Uhm She didn't equate the two. She said it is a date that will live on and we will call know where we were doing. That is certainly a reasonable statement. "Certain dates echo throughout history." I am sure January 6th will live on as it should. I am no Harris fan but that is twisting her words and meaning. And January 6 should not be minimized as the right is trying to do.

Uhm She didn't equate the two. She said it is a date that will live on and we will call know where we were doing. That is certainly a reasonable statement. "Certain dates echo throughout history." I am sure January 6th will live on as it should. I am no Harris fan but that is twisting her words and meaning. And January 6 should not be minimized as the right is trying to do.
she used them in the same statement for the exact reason of equating them. call a spade a spade on this one. Pearl Harbor, Sept 11, come on

she used them in the same statement for the exact reason of equating them. call a spade a spade on this one. Pearl Harbor, Sept 11, come on
Sorry. This is and will always be a date that will live on in history. A date in which our Capitol building came under attack not from some foreign power but from within our own country. This is a striking and horrible event that threatened our democracy.

I was in the WTC in 9/11. And Jan 6 will be one of those dates that will continue on in history as we are not forgetting this date just like Dec 7 and 9/11. No one is equating the death loss nor what Harris. It is about a date that is a significant moment of the country.

Reactions: SnakeTom
Sorry. This is and will always be a date that will live on in history. A date in which our Capitol building came under attack not from some foreign power but from within our own country. This is a striking and horrible event that threatened our democracy.

I was in the WTC in 9/11. And Jan 6 will be one of those dates that will continue on in history as we are not forgetting this date just like Dec 7 and 9/11. No one is equating the death loss nor what Harris. It is about a date that is a significant moment of the country.
You certainly have an interesting view on history. Equating the three events and the importance of the dates is incredibly cringe worthy. Attacks on our country where thousands of people died, to essentially a riot by 1,000 nuts is not even close. The only people that will remember January 6, are partisan hacks that want to continue to use it for a political advantage.

half the country didnt even remember jan 6, please. probably more.

Been paralyzed all day, may take me a week to recover. You must be kidding with this post right. Comparing this to 9/11 or Pearl Harbor is one of the craziest things I ever heard. Look there was over 500 riots, buildings, police depts burned to the ground. Businesses looted, windows broken, many life’s were lost. Many people had there life ruined and you are worried about politicians with a 15% approval rating none of which died. None were shot, none of which were at knife point. A peaceful unarmed woman protestor was killed and nobody cares. A lot worse has happened at our capital then this incident. It was not right, not condoning but look back in history.
These same politicians don’t give a dam about the 800 people murdered this past year in Chicago.

Reactions: SHUMatt and SPK145

America is not a democracy. America is a Constitutional Republic.

I don't see the date of the riot carrying any kind of significance even close to 9/11 or 12/7.

Reactions: SPK145
You certainly have an interesting view on history. Equating the three events and the importance of the dates is incredibly cringe worthy. Attacks on our country where thousands of people died, to essentially a riot by 1,000 nuts is not even close. The only people that will remember January 6, are partisan hacks that want to continue to use it for a political advantage.

This.

Ugh... Absolutely absurd.
Mind boggling that anyone thought that would be a good idea.
At least she delivered the speech without smiling or giggling. That alone might get her approval rating over 20%.

• Haha
Reactions: HALL85
The only people that will remember January 6, are partisan hacks that want to continue to use it for a political advantage.

half the country didnt even remember jan 6, please. probably more.

You are all right. Ok so people attacking the Capitol to stop the peaceful transfer of power is not a significant event in US history. It is about a date that people will remember for history. No one equated the events. Just the impact the date will have. All of you got riled up by Fox News. I wish you all were as upset at the what happened at the Capitol on January 6 as you are at the speech that Harris made. That is what is really sad and pathetic.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
You are all right. Ok so people attacking the Capitol to stop the peaceful transfer of power is not a significant event in US history. It is about a date that people will remember for history. No one equated the events. Just the impact the date will have. All of you got riled up by Fox News. I wish you all were as upset at the what happened at the Capitol on January 6 as you are at the speech that Harris made. That is what is really sad and pathetic.
not nearly as significant as pearl harbor or 9/11. not even in the same galaxy. and because this idiot tried to compare them, all the talk is about that, and not about how bad that day was. great job kamala. you should be upset she did that too.

Reactions: SPK145 and HALL85
I wouldn't understate the significance because it was an attack on our political process / republic, and it will be remembered and studied for years to come. But it isn't remotely close to 9/11 or pearl harbor and democrats are overstating the significance by quite a bit by bringing up those days as a comparison.

Reactions: donnie_baseball
"I am deeply disappointed at the failure of many members of my party to recognize the grave nature of the January 6 attacks and the ongoing threat to our nation.” Dick Chaney.

Yeah keep downplaying January 6th. The only people who want to forget about January 6th are sympathizers of the attackers-insurrectionists and Donald Trump.

"Certain dates echo throughout history, including dates that instantly remind all who have lived through them where they were, and what they were doing, when our democracy came under assault," Harris said. "Dates that occupy not only a place on our calendars, but a place in our collective memory: December 7th, 1941, September 11th, 2001, and January 6th, 2021." Kamala Harris

These words hardly equate the events. Only highlights that this is a date that will live on like those other two events. Nothing more. Anyone who is making more of these words is just trying to distort facts or they are willing lemmings to the Fox News machine.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
"I am deeply disappointed at the failure of many members of my party to recognize the grave nature of the January 6 attacks and the ongoing threat to our nation.” Dick Chaney.

Yeah keep downplaying January 6th. The only people who want to forget about January 6th are sympathizers of the attackers-insurrectionists and Donald Trump.

"Certain dates echo throughout history, including dates that instantly remind all who have lived through them where they were, and what they were doing, when our democracy came under assault," Harris said. "Dates that occupy not only a place on our calendars, but a place in our collective memory: December 7th, 1941, September 11th, 2001, and January 6th, 2021." Kamala Harris

These words hardly equate the events. Only highlights that this is a date that will live on like those other two events. Nothing more. Anyone who is making more of these words is just trying to distort facts or they are willing lemmings to the Fox News machine.
Translation… Someone doesn’t agree with me so I have to label them as an extremist. So predictable.

Reactions: SHUMatt and Pirata
I actually respect Cern a great deal, and agree with him maybe 50% of the time. Not this time, but I think he is fair, and is willing to criticize Democrats when called for.

I would compare 01/06/21 to taking over police stations in Seattle and Minneapolis where thousands weren't killed but just really bad actions by Americans showing disrespect to authority,

no, stop right there. nobody is downplaying jan 6. in fact its the opposite. kamala here is "up" playing it. glorifying it by comparing it to those other attacks. we recognize the grave nature of jan 6 and call absolute bullshit to even mention it in the same breath as pearl harbor or 9/11. and the outrage is that kamala let the event itself get completely overlooked because of the controversy of her moronic statememt. typical dems putting themselves in the spotlight and creating a problem over nothing just to shoot themselves in the foot.

Reactions: HALL85
January 6th was a bad day, but if people were trying to take over the capital they would have brought weapons or better yet did what they did in the 70's and bomb the capital doing $300,000 in damages. Nobody died in the 70's bombing but late 90's I believe 2 police officers died defended the capital against a gunman who opened fire. Nobody had hand grenades or assault rifles on January 6th. Watch series 2 of Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan to see what an insurrection looks like. Series takes place in Venezuela.
The real story is the beautiful young white unarmed woman who was shot and killed while peacefully protesting. She did not deserve to die. She was never even mentioned today which is absolutely shameful. She did not fit the democratic narrative, and people wonder why some get angry. People should be protesting why she was killed.

Reactions: shu09
The real story is the beautiful young white unarmed woman who was shot and killed while peacefully protesting. She did not deserve to die. She was never even mentioned today which is absolutely shameful. She did not fit the democratic narrative, and people wonder why some get angry. People should be protesting why she was killed.
This!

Reactions: Pirata
The real story is the beautiful young white unarmed woman who was shot and killed while peacefully protesting.

Stop. She was not peacefully protesting. She was trying to climb through a window which was smashed by a violent mob, while someone who’s job it was to protect the people behind those doors had a gun on her.

She is a victim of believing the BS lies that made her travel from San Diego to be there in the first place.

Stop. She was not peacefully protesting. She was trying to climb through a window which was smashed by a violent mob, while someone who’s job it was to protect the people behind those doors had a gun on her.

She is a victim of believing the BS lies that made her travel from San Diego to be there in the first place.
Give him a break. For months he learned breaking into police stations and destroying them in Seattle and Minneapolis was considered a peaceful protest. Between May of 2020 and January 6, 2021 the definition of peaceful protest changed a bit.

January 6th was a bad day, but if people were trying to take over the capital they would have brought weapons or better yet did what they did in the 70's and bomb the capital doing $300,000 in damages. Nobody died in the 70's bombing but late 90's I believe 2 police officers died defended the capital against a gunman who opened fire. Nobody had hand grenades or assault rifles on January 6th. Watch series 2 of Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan to see what an insurrection looks like. Series takes place in Venezuela.

She was committing a crime. She should never have been there. You cant complain about consequences when you are committing a serious crime.

Jan 6.

Unarmed US citizen shot by a rogue US Capitol police officer.

No justice no peace.

White lives matter.

Last edited:
She was committing a crime. She should never have been there. You cant complain about consequences when you are committing a serious crime.
You are right we should have killed thousands of BLM rioters, every smash window, fire that was started, business that was ruined. Gunned them down. You should think before posting. Dumb discussion. Difference is people died during the Democratic riots, thousands were hospitalized but you were ok with that. That was real peaceful protesting I understand. The people who were killed were not important, the business and life’s that were destroyed just regular people. January 6th was elected officials important people with 15% approval rating. Total losers who walked away without being harmed.

Last edited:

She was unarmed and did not deserve a death sentence. Police have hand cuffs, male police officer could not cuff the unarmed young women. You are a reasonable guy she did not need to be shot to death. We are not talking about a 240 lb football player charging the officer. Spray mace, use your club, hand cuffs, tackle her.

She was unarmed and did not deserve a death sentence. Police have hand cuffs, male police officer could not cuff the unarmed young women. You are a reasonable guy she did not need to be shot to death. We are not talking about a 240 lb football player charging the officer. Spray mace, use your club, hand cuffs, tackle her.

Sorry, the cop didn’t know if she was armed. He didn’t know what her plan was and if she would open the door from the other side and let others in before they had a chance to subdue her and what would happen from there.

It sucks she died but in that moment, the cops job was to prevent that mob from getting through the door and that’s what he did.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
Exactly. It’s called selective outrage.

You are right we should have killed thousands of BLM rioters, every smash window, fire that was started, business that was ruined. Gunned them down. You should think before posting. Dumb discussion. Difference is people died during the Democratic riots, thousands were hospitalized but you were ok with that. That was real peaceful protesting I understand. The people who were killed were not important, the business and life’s that were destroyed just regular people. January 6th was elected officials important people with 15% approval rating. Total losers who walked away without being harmed.

I condemn looting, rioting, etc by all parties & colors.

If youre going to loot, riot, destroy property you better be ready to accept whatever consequences come your way. Why is that hard to understand?

I shed no tears for Ashli Babbitt or for any of the lowlifes that paid the ultimate price during the BLM riots.

Cry more.

Sorry, the cop didn’t know if she was armed. He didn’t know what her plan was and if she would open the door from the other side and let others in before they had a chance to subdue her and what would happen from there.

It sucks she died but in that moment, the cops job was to prevent that mob from getting through the door and that’s what he did.
How about shooting her in the leg, firing over her head. If she was black would you feel the same way?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT