ADVERTISEMENT

sycamorepride.com

Seton Hall got a couple of lucky bounces to win, how can you say they aren’t a good team? It’s illogical. Where I do think seton hall is the better team overall you got to give credit where credit is due. If they made the tournament I know I would have took the gamble and had them advancing as a bracket buster.

As for the fans comments they would have been just as bad if you were looking on this board if we lost.

It’s a mute point regardless because seton hall won! Go Hall!

I don't want to get into the whole dig-up-KW-and-flog-his-corpse discussion, but I feel like this is a game (see: Wofford) that we lose if he's coaching. Let's hope Sha is able to put his stamp on the program tonight.
More NIT wins and more NCAA wins by far.

Their fanbase is cocksure of a win. If we play with the defensive tenacity we showed in our last 4 games and during our many Big East wins, then we should win. But the Sycamores are very good.

They can burn you with backdoor cuts, midrange shots, and even more so with 3 pointers. We must not get burned by over helping and then leaving perimeter open.

I am hoping we can try to turn them over and pressure their guards in key places.

I think Dre Davis should cover Robbie Avila. Give that a try.
Great prediction on the turnovers!

First time watching them last night, but I’d take Larry as our backup point guard

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT