ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels go down

Marquette vs. NC State is big game for conference. Plus, keep a Acc team from doing it. Probably our best chance to get another team in elite eight or final four. Creighton got a chance but Tennessee will be tough one tonight.
I like the matchup for MU. Hope Creighton has one of those unconscious three point shooting nights.

A #1 and two #2 seeds exited last night.

Grant Nelson incredible talet

Nelson was great. Goes on a short streak to put them ahead. They forget about him for a few and lose the lead. Then he brought it home. Great game for nelson.

Helluva time for rj to lose his shot.

The Shannon kid on lillini is a load too.

Reactions: Section112
The top 2 seeds out west did not have their best players shoot well enough when it mattered most

Nelson got 500k to go to Alabama is the word, He is such a unique talent, 6'11 can handle like a guard, post up, shoot. I think he may stick in the NBA he needs to add to his frame at the next level

Was actually rooting for UNC. Dislike the SEC more than the ACC which at heart is a hoops league.

Reactions: LBP43
All of these teams except Iowa State have a skilled post player that really helps open up the offense.

Yup. Great college player. One of the best in the country IMO. And had an awful, awful game.

Fascinated tonight to see NC State's big-big against Ighodaro.
Reminded me of Whitehead in Denver back in 2016. Almost identical shooting lines.

I’m def interested to see how that’s goes down tonight. MU has had issues on the glass but can NCST defend Igo? 🤔

Reactions: LBP43
I tend to agree. UConn is best team and solid favorites but Illinois might give them a battle. Looking forward to watching that one on Saturday.
Big ten is other than mountain west the most over rated conference in basketball.

I tend to agree. UConn is best team and solid favorites but Illinois might give them a battle. Looking forward to watching that one on Saturday.
I think UConn wins double digits. I don’t think they’re even pushed until the championship game.

Possibly. Hope so. We will find tomorrow. UConn has potential to beat them by double digits. Thinking Illinois will keep it interesting but hope that is not case and UConn blows them out.

Reactions: PirateFan94
The way they got worked by NCST in the conference final, I don’t think anyone with a rational mind really felt they should have been a number one.

I couldn’t believe they were a #1 seed. And they had the easiest path to the Final 4 much easier than the supposed number 1 seed UConn.
Who should have been the fourth No. 1 then?

Tennessee and Arizona played their way out of that spot down the stretch.

Iowa State? Personally, I don't think they fit the profile and weren't better than UNC (UNC was 9-3 against Q1 and ISU 10-6).

Marquette, like Tennessee and Arizona didn't close well and Kolek's injury ensured they weren't going to be on the top line.

Reactions: Jerry1992
Who should have been the fourth No. 1 then?

Tennessee and Arizona played their way out of that spot down the stretch.

Iowa State? Personally, I don't think they fit the profile and weren't better than UNC (UNC was 9-3 against Q1 and ISU 10-6).

Marquette, like Tennessee and Arizona didn't close well and Kolek's injury ensured they weren't going to be on the top line.
Tennessee should have been the other number one. NC looked awful against NC State in the ACC tourney final.

I think UConn wins double digits. I don’t think they’re even pushed until the championship game.
I guess I was wrong. Happy I was. Ha. Illinois did keep it interesting in first half. UConn 30 point run. Amazing. I thought they could give UConn a fairly close game but UConn steam rolled them in second half.

• Love
Reactions: PirateFan94
I guess I was wrong. Happy I was. Ha. Illinois did keep it interesting in first half. UConn 30 point run. Amazing. I thought they could give UConn a fairly close game but UConn steam rolled them in second half.
Only team that may keep it close is Purdue. They are scary good at this point.

Reactions: Jerry1992
Agreed. They should roll over Bama or Clemson. I think Tennessee has solid team too but I thought that about Illinois. I have no clue anymore I guess. Ha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT