ADVERTISEMENT

I really believe this

Idiotic to believe that

Let's recruit the 10 hardest working players in America, regardless of talent level, size and ability. If we do that I'll bet we're worse than Depaul next year. Talent without hard work beats hard work more times than you want to believe. And NC State has talent, they're playing well, any time a team plays well you can see the passion and love of the game. They're on a roll. But seriously give me another Eddie Griffin before another Shavar Reynolds, despite how much I loved Shavar.

NC State’s run is pretty damn remarkable. But Burns and Horne can outright play. During the season Burns averaged 13 points a game. Now he is unstoppable. What led to this turnaround??

It will all come to a crashing end against Purdue when Burns will not be able to do anything against Edey. But congrats Wolfpack

Idiotic to believe that

Let's recruit the 10 hardest working players in America, regardless of talent level, size and ability. If we do that I'll bet we're worse than Depaul next year. Talent without hard work beats hard work more times than you want to believe. And NC State has talent, they're playing well, any time a team plays well you can see the passion and love of the game. They're on a roll. But seriously give me another Eddie Griffin before another Shavar Reynolds, despite how much I loved Shavar.
I am sorry to see you categorize that as idiotic as a belief

I am sorry to see you categorize that as idiotic as a belief
Watch college basketball in November and December you’ll find a ton of talented teams who get outworked by less talented teams and still win. And in March you’ll find a good number of more talented teams who get outworked and win

NC State’s run is pretty damn remarkable. But Burns and Horne can outright play. During the season Burns averaged 13 points a game. Now he is unstoppable. What led to this turnaround??

It will all come to a crashing end against Purdue when Burns will not be able to do anything against Edey. But congrats Wolfpack
I’d prefer that NC State’s run comes to an end against UConn and not Purdue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT