ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Tech down 2 against #2 WestVirginia with 10:03 to go

Teams now trading big buckets. Great game and things are tied up with 2 min left

WV grabbed the rim when TT shot under the basket. That should have been goal tending, no call!

Both teams are really, really good . This is a hell of a Big 12 game and both teams along with Kansas could make deep runs in the tourney.

#8 TT knocks off #2 West Virginia who had a 15 game wining streak and had been 4-0 in the Big12! This helps Seton Hall’s RPI. I’m remembering that the TT game had 2 huge3’s early in that game by Eron Gordon!

#8 TT knocks off #2 West Virginia who had a 15 game wining streak and had been 4-0 in the Big12! This helps Seton Hall’s RPI. I’m remembering that the TT game had 2 huge3’s early in that game by Eron Gordon!
Let’s get Gordon some minutes again. A good kid who doesn’t quit the team or get suspended. Deserves some minutes when it makes sense.

TTECH students should be ashamed of themselves!! Ridiculous they stormed the court as the #8 team in the country

Does TT crack the top 5 tomorrow? I believe they will. Past week they lost to #9 Oklahoma and won at home against #2 WVU. Our win on a neutral court over them by 10 pts looks awfully good right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT