ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks & Good Luck, Rashed!

Rashed understood his role and accepted it during his time at SH and the most important thing is that he's received his college degree. He now has the opportunity to play elsewhere and start work toward his graduate degree. Nothing but best wishes and thanks for your time and efforts here.

Good luck Rashed and yes, I hope he plays a lot of minutes his last year wherever he winds up. The kind of a player that we should be proud of as a great representative of the University.

Start at the 0:10 mark for that monster, windmill dunk Anthony had at MSG against St. John's the season before last.

Right up there with the best of Desi's dunks. Awesome moment in an otherwise (but for the score) dismal day.

Best of luck to you Rashed!!

sat with him at the beefsteak last season- couldn't have been a nicer person. Best of luck and success to a soon to be fellow SHU grad. All the best at the next stop.

Reactions: LBP43
Rashed, Congratulations on getting your degree and thank you for your time and contributions to the Pirates. We are proud of having great people on our team and although we have never met in person, everybody I hear from says you are a great young man and will do well in the future. Good luck with your Masters and your future endeavors.

Rashed, thank you as you put in some solid Big East minutes as a Pirate, and we appreciate it! Additionally, congratulation on your SHU degree!

What they said .

All the best, I always rooted for you!

A 2 star player who had a 5 star heart. He gave you everything he had on the court in games and in practice. Willard and the staff loved him. Even Steve Sauers former DOBO who I just talked to told me he loves kids like Anthony.

All the best big guy.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how a situation like this typically plays out? Did Willard approach Anthony at the end of the season (or once Walker looked like a done deal) and suggest he move on? Or was this Anthony's choice?

Sad to see him go as he was a team player all the time! Hope he gets a lot of playing time! He will always be a pirate!

Good role player. Solid teammate. Great student and kid. Always a Pirate. Good luck in the future Mr. Anthony!

Thank you, Rasheed, for giving your all whenever you were called upon!! You will be remembered as a Pirate with a big heart!

Reactions: ShuVol
And whatever you lacked in offensive prowess, you more than made up for it, by doing a more than adequate job from the defensive end, holding down the other team's big man, while Angel got a much needed rest! GO RASHEED! GO PIRATES!

Reactions: LBP43 and ShuVol
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT