ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA a hot mess!!!

TomWall

All Big East
Jan 8, 2003
As if the NIL mess isn't bad enough, the NCAA has made a mockery of March Madness. Not gonna watch two seconds of this joke or the NIT.

Big thanks to Sha and our players for a great season. They exceeded expectations by a country mile and should be proud. I know I am as a fan. Best of luck to our players that are not coming back. Hope Sha and staff have a great off season.

As if the NIL mess isn't bad enough, the NCAA has made a mockery of March Madness. Not gonna watch two seconds of this joke or the NIT.

Big thanks to Sha and our players for a great season. They exceeded expectations by a country mile and should be proud. I know I am as a fan. Best of luck to our players that are not coming back. Hope Sha and staff have a great off season.
While I think SHU should have been in over a couple of teams, the overwhelming majority of college fans, as well as the general fan of March Madness doesn't care at all about NIL or care that Seton Hall should have been in and Michigan St should be in NIT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT