ADVERTISEMENT

* The Hall Hat* Sell These Out

Instagram and Twitter

That’s because the picture was made with msft PowerPoint most likely. The font looks shyte.

Look at the actual font on the hats in the pictures of the golf team. 100% better.
Twitter complaints was one person you are acting like you were attacked by 1000 people. Trust me I get your point and agree but it wasn’t that bad.

Twitter complaints was one person you are acting like you were attacked by 1000 people. Trust me I get your point and agree but it wasn’t that bad.
Am I? I’m not even on Twitter, just seen some screen shots and commented that people are ridiculous anytime anything is offered. I don’t feel I’ve been attached by thousands but appreciate your concern.

Am I? I’m not even on Twitter, just seen some screen shots and commented that people are ridiculous anytime anything is offered. I don’t feel I’ve been attached by thousands but appreciate your concern.
So you don't have twitter but commented to make it seem like there's a ton of ruckus around it?

• Haha
Reactions: sussexcopirate
So you don't have twitter but commented to make it seem like there's a ton of ruckus around it?
Gee, is there the possibility that I might have information given to me from a group chat that has 30+ people in it and maybe 5-6 of the most connected people to the program that are posters here?

Some of us are actually pretty close to what goes on here.

And that includes recruiting information including likely our next commitment.

I’ve said too much.

Gee, is there the possibility that I might have information given to me from a group chat that has 30+ people in it and maybe 5-6 of the most connected people to the program that are posters here?

I’ve said too much.
its a pivot, but a damn good one

This design doesn't call to my inner Versace, but I salute the effort & hope for its success. Continue keeping the Onward Setonia off gear like this. It actually is a nice logo, but I am sure that I'm not the only curmudgeon who wants nothing to do with wearing something that says NIL on it. I just received my shoes from the previous release - not bad.

Reactions: thehall07

I’ve said too much.
Meet me in front of Shiki and give me the name.

Instagram and Twitter

That’s because the picture was made with msft PowerPoint most likely. The font looks shyte.

Look at the actual font on the hats in the pictures of the golf team. 100% better.
the actual pics of the hat looks like tj maxx/ppt

itll probably officially out of touch with fashion but excited if they keep doing stuff like this

We are looking to have one more big push over the next ten days then we will start to get the hats out.

We blew out other products in terms of volume and money raised, but it is a far cry from what I thought we could bring in.

Somewhat let down, Mcbride is handicapped a bit by the school and the fact they are following laws.

C'mon Pirate fans John and James put a lot of work into this. The hat is great looking and the money will be well spent.

Let's do our part.
Should note the value of this and what it means to Onward Setonia.

I’m 99% positive on the financials on this…

The cost of hats and shipping is about $31, meaning $75 goes directly to Onward Setonia for each hat sold. G/Fore lists their hats for retail on their site at $40-45 depending on design.

So not only are you paying $31 for a $45 hat, that excess goes 100% to NIL.

We always say we want the kit the coaches and players have. This is the golf hat the team has worn. Every pirate fan/golfer should buy one (or more).

If we don’t do this, what’s the incentive for someone like John or Jamie to put together a promotion for the 1/4 zips that Sha wears? Sure, people will say “I’d definitely buy that”… but they said the same thing about the gray jerseys that I think I saw 3 people wear at the Rock. We want, we want, we want, but then when the opportunity is presented we get “I’ll do the next one”.

The cost of hats and shipping is about $31, meaning $75 goes directly to Onward Setonia for each hat sold. G/Fore lists their hats for retail on their site at $40-45 depending on design.

We always say we want the kit the coaches and players have. This is the golf hat the team has worn. Every pirate fan/golfer should buy one (or more).

If we don’t do this, what’s the incentive for someone like John or Jamie to put together a promotion for the 1/4 zips that Sha wears? Sure, people will say “I’d definitely buy that”… but they said the same thing about the gray jerseys that I think I saw 3 people wear at the Rock. We want, we want, we want, but then when the opportunity is presented we get “I’ll do the next one”.
i hate this hat. if it had the hall script it'd be an instant buy from me probably get a few

the problem is the hat actually isn't good. nobody asked for this hat. i love the idea and will contribute to more in the future.

youre not wrong that masses won't buy stuff. but i think jerseys is extra hard because adults don't really wear jerseys and thats the people with the money

The gray jerseys are worse than China knocks offs but your point stands.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT