ADVERTISEMENT

The Rich Buy “Justice”

Yeah, I mean to say Clinton isn't part of this just shows you don't have a good grasp of the facts. But cern has always, always defended Clinton on any topic in the past on these boards so you can't take him too seriously when it comes to it. He isn't objective.

Both Clinton and Trump were ID'd by the pilot, so you have to be a little naïve to think they didn't know what was going on there. Maybe the four women that provided most of the testimony didn't have interactions with them. As I mentioned earlier, my niece works for a law firm that's administering the VCF money and has had to interview dozens of victims.

We also know there were troves of pictures, videos that were confiscated from Epstein's residence. Not far fetched to think she may have evidence of anyone she names. She probably didn't think she would be convicted, so now facing significant jail time, no secret that she'll do everything in her power to avoid it.
You guys like to confuse things to fit your narrative. Lots of people flew on his Epstein's plane. Including Clinton, Trump, Chris Tucker, Sen John Glenn and the list goes on and on. That has nothing to do with participating in his crimes.

As far as the logs go, neither Clinton nor Trump went to the island. They flew to other destinations. So, just because you know a criminal and are even friends with them, that doesn't make you one.

Clintons name was recorded on the flight log 27 times aboard the "lolita express"

hes potentially a top suspect of course has been washed from the google search engines in the last year.
Again, you confuse riding on a plane which many people did. Trump did as well. That is not a crime. But neither Clinton nor Trump ever went to the island as the logs show. He is not a suspect and never has been a suspect. This is total garbage. The only high profile person who has ever been connected to the island and with wrong doing is Prince Andrew.

Again, you confuse riding on a plane which many people did. Trump did as well. That is not a crime. But neither Clinton nor Trump ever went to the island as the logs show. He is not a suspect and never has been a suspect. This is total garbage. The only high profile person who has ever been connected to the island and with wrong doing is Prince Andrew.
the plane is nicknamed LOLITA EXPRESS. why?

27 was by far the most.

Reactions: shu09
Wouldn't that logic apply to anyone who enters a plea deal to avoid sentencing. They are basically admitting they're guilty as sin and we listen to them all of the time. Or do you have to be officially convicted to lose credibility?
Well, first, she didn't enter into a plea agreement. She has been convicted after a trial. Second is that in terms of the greater crime, prosecutors generally want to go up the ladder of culpability. You make a plea deal with a soldier in the mob to get to the captains or the boss.

Here, Maxwell is the underboss of a criminal enterprise. It is tough to use her testimony at this point unless there is some independent corroborative evidence like video.

Well, first, she didn't enter into a plea agreement. She has been convicted after a trial. Second is that in terms of the greater crime, prosecutors generally want to go up the ladder of culpability. You make a plea deal with a soldier in the mob to get to the captains or the boss.

Here, Maxwell is the underboss of a criminal enterprise. It is tough to use her testimony at this point unless there is some independent corroborative evidence like video.
Please explain the difference between use of her and use of Frank Lucas, he was top dog too. I would think they are very similar in the fact they want to find out insides of the whole business. Thank you.

That’s just incorrect. The pilot ID’d all three being on the jet to the island. The guy who installed the IT equipment ID’d them. No one said any of them were suspects, but you don’t think some DA wouldn’t want to go after them for having sex with a child?

Reactions: SHUSA
Please explain the difference between use of her and use of Frank Lucas, he was top dog too. I would think they are very similar in the fact they want to find out insides of the whole business. Thank you.
Frank Lucas got the break because he testified against dirty cops as well as other drug dealers. Dirty cops represents even a higher goal. You can't have a legal system in which law enforcement is dirty.

Unless there is corroboration, her word will mean nothing.

Frank Lucas got the break because he testified against dirty cops as well as other drug dealers. Dirty cops represents even a higher goal. You can't have a legal system in which law enforcement is dirty.

Unless there is corroboration, her word will mean nothing.
Isn’t the sex trafficking game bigger than Maxwell? Or does it end with her? I easily see a higher goal.

That’s just incorrect. The pilot ID’d all three being on the jet to the island. The guy who installed the IT equipment ID’d them. No one said any of them were suspects, but you don’t think some DA wouldn’t want to go after them for having sex with a child?
I have not seen anything saying that the pilot ID trump or Clinton going. to the island. That would contradict the flight logs which have neither one going there.

Also, Maxwell testified Clinton never was on the island. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...aedophile-island-lolita-express-b1232944.html

Last edited:
Isn’t the sex trafficking game bigger than Maxwell? Or does it end with her? I easily see a higher goal.
There is no allegation that Epstein was part of some global worldwide sex trafficking ring. What he did was for his purposes and for his friends perhaps.

As a matter of fact, it really isn't sex trafficking in the traditional sense. They lured young girls some of age some under to his mansion. They got paid and they left. They could freely come back and were under no obligation to come back.

So this is not what we are talking about traditionally as sex and humans trafficking.

So what is the higher goal? For example, let's say that Leslie Wexner had sex with one of Epstein's underage girls. And, Epstein videotaped him and blackmailed him. That is why Wexner turned over tens of millions to Epstein. Is that someone you are looking to prosecute? He is a billionaire.

There is no allegation that Epstein was part of some global worldwide sex trafficking ring. What he did was for his purposes and for his friends perhaps.

As a matter of fact, it really isn't sex trafficking in the traditional sense. They lured young girls some of age some under to his mansion. They got paid and they left. They could freely come back and were under no obligation to come back.

So this is not what we are talking about traditionally as sex and humans trafficking.

So what is the higher goal? For example, let's say that Leslie Wexner had sex with one of Epstein's underage girls. And, Epstein videotaped him and blackmailed him. That is why Wexner turned over tens of millions to Epstein. Is that someone you are looking to prosecute? He is a billionaire.
are you familiar with who ghislain maxwells father is?

this is sick that you are defending this. do you think epstein killed himself?

this is sick that you are defending this. do you think epstein killed himself?
What am I defending? What don't you understand?

Yes, I think Epstein killed himself. He was a narcissistic man who could never live live as being incarcerated.

Lol…story from over a year ago. Pilot ID’d them at her trial. Google is your friend.
Yeah I googled and can't find that the pilot said that Clinton and Trump were on the island. As I said before, the testimony I found was that they were identified as being on the plane only. That was already known and corroborated by flight logs. Every article I read stated that he was on the plane not the island. Please help in posting the article because I can't find it.

What am I defending? What don't you understand?

Yes, I think Epstein killed himself. He was a narcissistic man who could never live live as being incarcerated.
lmao. man what skeletons do you have in your closet. red flag city.

Yeah I googled and can't find that the pilot said that Clinton and Trump were on the island. As I said before, the testimony I found was that they were identified as being on the plane only. That was already known and corroborated by flight logs. Every article I read stated that he was on the plane not the island. Please help in posting the article because I can't find it.
Did you watch the Netflix series? They were ID’d. So you can keep your head in the sand. You seem to get triggered at any negative mention of Clinton. We know he preyed on young girls. He was also on the island multiple times. There may not be anything to nail him criminally, but if anyone had evidence (pictures, etc.), it would be Maxwell.

Did you watch the Netflix series? They were ID’d. So you can keep your head in the sand. You seem to get triggered at any negative mention of Clinton. We know he preyed on young girls. He was also on the island multiple times. There may not be anything to nail him criminally, but if anyone had evidence (pictures, etc.), it would be Maxwell.
Oh wait. So you admit you are wrong. He was not ID's on the island by the pilot.

Clinton preyed on young girls? Where is this coming from? Oh yeah, you hear the word intern and think teenager when Monica Lewinsky was 23 yr old woman at the time. You have your narrative that you want to talk about without any regard to the truth. Now, you are saying Clinton preyed on young girls when you have absolutely no proof or an allegation of that.

With regard to Netflix, you have one person saying that not under oath that they saw him which is completely contradicted by the logs, and Maxwell herself.

Now you say Clinton was there multiple times. Based omen what? Just because your write it and wish it were true, doesn't make it so.

I deal with facts and evidence not conspiracy theories and nonsense.

Triggered by Clinton? No I get triggered by outright lies. Obviously I am no fan of Trump but your allegation that Trump was ID on the island is equally false. Facts are facts.

I dealt with Frank Lucas after Richie Roberts left the Prosecutors office and I wouldn't use him as an example of anything . All I will say in a public forum is that his cooperation was problematic . As to the movie, it was a movie not a documentary .

Oh wait. So you admit you are wrong. He was not ID's on the island by the pilot.
He was id’d by the pilot. He was ID’d specifically by the head of the IT company as being there several times.

Last edited:
Clinton preyed on young girls? Where is this coming from? Oh yeah, you hear the word intern and think teenager when Monica Lewinsky was 23 yr old woman at the time. You have your narrative that you want to talk about without any regard to the truth. Now, you are saying Clinton preyed on young girls when you have absolutely no proof or an allegation of that.

With regard to Netflix, you have one person saying that not under oath that they saw him which is completely contradicted by the logs, and Maxwell herself.

Now you say Clinton was there multiple times. Based omen what? Just because your write it and wish it were true, doesn't make it so.

I deal with facts and evidence not conspiracy theories and nonsense.
If you don’t think the President of the United States preying on an intern more than half his age is not problematic than I can’t help you. Do you take any sexual harassment training in your office. Abuse of power and so wrong on every level. Keep kissing his ass though.

If you don’t think the President of the United States preying on an intern more than half his age is not problematic than I can’t help you. Do you take any sexual harassment training in your office. Abuse of power and so wrong on every level. Keep kissing his ass though.
hence why hes coming off as a red flag. like hes justifying something internally

You like to make statements and then when I refute what you say, you argue a different point to justify your claim. Your claim was that Clinton preyed on young girls. THAT'S NOT TRUE.
You claimed that the pilot ID's Trump and Clinton on the island, ALSO NOT TRUE.

You then switch your claim to hey you are condoning sexual harassment and that being with a woman half his age is something wrong. First, I don't think there is anything wrong with a man being with a woman half his age or a woman being with a man half his age. Consenting adults can do what they want. It is none of my business. Nor is it any of yours.

Second, this isn't a discussion about sexual harassment or inappropriate office behavior. You are accusing him or at least suggesting that he probably was of having sex with underage girls which I have repeatedly stated there is absolutely no evidence nor has there ever been a suggestion of that. But keep changing the discussion to suit your needs. Pretty pathetic.

hence why hes coming off as a red flag. like hes justifying something internally
At least your are consistent. With no evidence you just keep making accusations of people you have no idea. Good job! I am sure you will go far in life using that tactic.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
Fwiw, https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...-clinton-visited-financiers-pedophile-island/

I’d honestly be shocked if he wasn’t there, and further shocked if he didn’t do something inappropriate with an underage girl.
This is not under oath nor is it from the trial as what Hall85 was saying. None of those allegations came from the trial. This is from the Netflix documentary which conflicts with the flight logs and the testimony of Maxwell herself.

Why would the pilot lie about Clinton's presence on a plane going to the island? He didn't lie about the trips?

You like to make statements and then when I refute what you say, you argue a different point to justify your claim. Your claim was that Clinton preyed on young girls. THAT'S NOT TRUE.
You claimed that the pilot ID's Trump and Clinton on the island, ALSO NOT TRUE.

You then switch your claim to hey you are condoning sexual harassment and that being with a woman half his age is something wrong. First, I don't think there is anything wrong with a man being with a woman half his age or a woman being with a man half his age. Consenting adults can do what they want. It is none of my business. Nor is it any of yours.

Second, this isn't a discussion about sexual harassment or inappropriate office behavior. You are accusing him or at least suggesting that he probably was of having sex with underage girls which I have repeatedly stated there is absolutely no evidence nor has there ever been a suggestion of that. But keep changing the discussion to suit your needs. Pretty pathetic.
The pilot ID’d him as being on the plane. The testimony in print doesn’t provide detail on exactly where, but it also didn’t state that he wasn’t there. AND the IT guy ID’d him as did Virginia Dufree.. So twist my statements all you want but he was there.

What he did with Lewinsky was just wrong. Do you not understand abuse of power? Sounds like you are on board with it.

The pilot ID’d him as being on the plane. The testimony in print doesn’t provide detail on exactly where, but it also didn’t state that he wasn’t there. AND the IT guy ID’d him as did Virginia Dufree.. So twist my statements all you want but he was there.

What he did with Lewinsky was just wrong. Do you not understand abuse of power? Sounds like you are on board with it.
well lets be clear here the whole operation isnt sex trafficking of minors. apples to oranges!

yikes!

What don’t you get? He should not have done anything with an employee. I am not condoning it. But having an affair with a 23yr old woman is far removed from underaged women. Not close at all. Your abuse of power comment is funny though. It’s documented and she admitted that she went after Clinton.

Second, the IT guy word is suspect especially with the other hard evidence that shows he wasn’t there.

What don’t you get? He should not have done anything with an employee. I am not condoning it. But having an affair with a 23yr old woman is far removed from underaged women. Not close at all. Your abuse of power comment is funny though. It’s documented and she admitted that she went after Clinton.

Second, the IT guy word is suspect especially with the other hard evidence that shows he wasn’t there.
Two people who were on the island ID’d him. Forget about Dufree? Or is she suspect too…lol.

Two people who were on the island ID’d him. Forget about Dufree? Or is she suspect too…lol.
Yes. documents actually refute her belief that he was on the island. Some people just misremember. It happens all the time. Btw, it is Guiffree.

You do have to wonder about her credibility that the prosecutors in the Maxwell case did not use her as a witness. Odd don't you think?

Yes. documents actually refute her belief that he was on the island. Some people just misremember. It happens all the time. Btw, it is Guiffree.

You do have to wonder about her credibility that the prosecutors in the Maxwell case did not use her as a witness. Odd don't you think?
Documents say he wasn’t there??? Now that’s not odd? Lol

Credibility about a minor that was sex trafficked? Wow….

Documents say he wasn’t there??? Now that’s not odd? Lol

Credibility about a minor that was sex trafficked? Wow….
Flight logs do not have him on any flight going to the island. These flight logs are filled out by the pilots, not Epstein. It is a business record which proves the absence of something that is not there. That is evidence.

If you do not want to have an open and honest discussion about the facts of this case, then we can discontinue the conversation. But, when I don't see the prosecution call her as a witness that raises a big red flag. Perhaps there was something about her that the prosecution did not want her as a witness. You do have to consider that.

Moreover, remember Giufree also participated in luring other girls to Epstein. Yes, she was a victim but she also participated in committing crimes against other girls, Things are not always black and white.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT