ADVERTISEMENT

There is some good news..

Rimas

All American
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2004
Last week we welcomed a new member of the pirate faithful into the world. An 8 and 1/2 pound beautiful girl. She watched us win in my arms against Butler while my 4 year old shouted Seton....Hall and she kept me calm while in my arms last night.The cheering section in my house has grown. Now I just need a SHU onesie and a SHU cheerleader outfit for my 4 year old daughter and we will be all set.

Congratulations

happy-dad-holding-his-daughter-cute-newborn-baby-girl-being-held-her-35207455.jpg

As I saw the title I was thinking what good news could there possibly be. This is fantastic news! Congratulations and best of luck to your family

That's not a picture of her or me by the way. I was going to post one, but it wont let me upload an image here.

Congratulations, best wishes!!!!

When will she make her HallLine debut??

That's not a picture of her or me by the way. I was going to post one, but it wont let me upload an image here.
Yeah, I just wanted to show an image of a proud father and his baby girl wrapped in Pirate Blue.

Didn't think I would find one of you on the internet. :p

Congrats to you Rimas. Very exciting.

I guess the golf game will be put on hold for a while longer. Ha

Ha, I always thought (hoped) you were Rimas Kaukenas...

Congratulations! Hopefully everyone is doing well and there will be many more victories to cheer on this year.

Thank you everyone. Steve I am sure she will make her first appearance on Hall Line soon. Probably screaming in the background.

Congratulations. That is a blessing. My advice...enjoy her every single day and anticipate that as they get older, they get become more expensive!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT