ADVERTISEMENT

Thirsty for SHU Ale?

South Orange does absolutely nothing to support the university. Even sadder when you consider that their mayor is an alum and former SGA president.

I’d imagine the reason there are no South Orange liquor stores carrying this is because Magnify brewing is distributing this themselves and they, along with any brewing company, have pre-existing relationships and/or contracts with certain liquor stores in place, which is why you see this product scattered in different, seemingly random locations throughout the State.

I’d imagine the reason there are no South Orange liquor stores carrying this is because Magnify brewing is distributing this themselves and they, along with any brewing company, have pre-existing relationships and/or contracts with certain liquor stores in place, which is why you see this product scattered in different, seemingly random locations throughout the State.
You can always develop new relationships and new contracts. Just saying.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
I got a 4-pack down in Brick. The store was only me to our purchase one 4 pack per the manager. I had to send a friend to get me another one. The only one in Monmouth county is in Middletown.

Reactions: Halldan1
Trying to figure out what this game will do for beer sales. The way they are playing certainly makes one want to become an alcoholic.

Is it a typical IPA or more hazy?
Put it this way, when I grabbed one it was the last (at that time) and got that and a Goose Island. Took a sip before passing it off to my brother-in-law, similar to the goose. Smooth drinking, not too hoppy.

All I know is, they didn't have the SHU beer in my section (behind SHU bench) nor did they know where I could find it.

So....if it was there...it's probably not a good idea to hide it...
I think there are only 1 or 2 places in the arena that carry the local stuff (most stands only have the standard Stellas and such).

Is this a SHU alums brewery? We have an Alum my Pike pledge brother and pledge class historian Charles "Chuck" Aaron who owns Jersey Girl Brewery.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT