ADVERTISEMENT

This is VERY important for SHU

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Just donated. Thanks, Dan.

In addition to Apple Pay, you can choose to pay via PayPal, Venmo, and Google Pay.

Reactions: Halldan1
Starting to give in my kids name to hit this goal
It is great you are donating under multiple names, but really the goal of these things is to get as many unique and even new donors as possible. So while really great of you, it is not what they are trying to achieve with this type of marketing event.

PB vs NIL hmm i give monthly recurring to PB and now NIL how much can I do

Not just yesterday, every day.

Too often SHU gets criticism for not having enough major donors. For a school of our size there are a lot of vegaspaul82's out there. In my capacity as board monitor I have personally gotten to know many of them and to a man they are some of the most loyal and most pleasant people I know.

There is nothing I ask of them that they won't do for Piratecrew or Seton Hall without hesitation. And most all of them never want any recognition. Not even a pat on the back.

There are many, many million dollar donors that follow this site but do not post. They hear our compliments as well as criticisms. And do more to remedy some of those criticisms then we know. Not everything because no one agrees on all solutions. But they do listen. You guys have more of a voice than you realize. Just don't rants, choose your words carefully, and you have important ears listening.

Not just yesterday, every day.

Too often SHU gets criticism for not having enough major donors. For a school of our size there are a lot of vegaspaul82's out there. In my capacity as board monitor I have personally gotten to know many of them and to a man they are some of the most loyal and most pleasant people I know.

There is nothing I ask of them that they won't do for Piratecrew or Seton Hall without hesitation. And most all of them never want any recognition. Not even a pat on the back.

There are many, many million dollar donors that follow this site but do not post. They hear our compliments as well as criticisms. And do more to remedy some of those criticisms then we know. Not everything because no one agrees on all solutions. But they do listen. You guys have more of a voice than you realize. Just don't rants, choose your words carefully, and you have important ears listening.
Thanks to all large and small!!!

GO PIRATES!!!

Unfortunately no.

Thank God for the alums who set up these Challenges.

Unfortunately no.

Thank God for the alums who set up these Challenges.
My biggest complaint with this fundraiser in past years, is that the University never publishes a final tally which includes all matching funds. The final tally should be disclosed on the site set up for Giving Day.

UPDATE: THEY'RE GIViNG TOTALS THIS YEAR, I TAKE IT BACK.;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT