ADVERTISEMENT

Very important, Please read about the final $75G Challenge.

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Only need 58 more donors

If the school get 100 donors an anonymous source will donate $75,000.00 to the Practice Facility. This challenge just became known.

No amount is too small. Just need the number 100 donors.

Go to the same page that has been posted (see below) and when you check out the allocation would then need to be "Practice Facility".

I am going to donate again in very small amounts for family members. I ask you guys to do the same thing. $5-10 can instantly morph into $75G.

Please help

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
This sounds like a job for Mike’s Minions (the little donors that make up Walshtrip’s Hall Hands on Deck)! This is proof right here that those little donations can and do add up and that the university should never turn their nose up or ignore what a difference the small money alumni can make!

There is another challenge listed for the Practice Facility. An anonymous donor will match $500 per donor up to $25,000.

Between the two challenges that’s $100,000 on the line!

Reactions: Halldan1
Noticed this yesterday , they need to do a better job promoting or limiting these so we can deliver on the top priorities.

Remember, if you donate you must donate to the Practice Facility. Otherwise your money doesn't count toward the Challenge.

Just left a phone message with Niko to verify how many more donors we need.

If the above 21 number is accurate that means we just need that number of people to donate a figure as small as $5.00.,

Hard to believe we don't have 21 people here who wouldn't do that.

Please help.

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
Just got my sister and brother in law in Lewes Delaware to practice facility donate. Should be a few minutes then the two more

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT