ADVERTISEMENT

This NCAA Bracket will be weakest field in years

NYShoreGuy

All Universe
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2006
wow just reading up on a lot of teams, texas is in right now with a below .500 conf record

even bad seeds it would be a miracle if manhattan is just an outright 16 and not in the play-in game their resume is awful, st. francis (ny) wins tomorrow they are a 16 too, winner of yale harvard will be a 15, belmont a 15/14, north florida a 15/16, swac/meac should be play-in game, northeastern will be a 13/12

the matchups in the second round will be key, right now i saw duke may get wichita state in sweet 16, gonzaga may have a favorable path to elite 8 based on lunardi projection

I just want somebody...anybody....to beat Kentucky. That's all I care about at this point.

I've thought that all year So weak. That's why, believe it or not, if we beat Marquette we have a serious shot at an NIT bid. Crazy.

Rooting for Virginia but doubt they can beat Kentucky. Imo The team with the best shot is Duke. Duke can get real hot and beat anyone.

Fireman that is why for me it has been so tough to watch college basketball right now. This year was going to be the easiest in a long time for us to make it.

We were on track, even exceeding expectations, and than like the Hindenburg we crashed and burned.

Here is to hoping we can make a miracle run, even if it is just to the Finals of the BE. Anything to give us any ray of sunshine.

I would rather see Murray State and Iona in the dance over Texas and Indiana personally. Big 10 is so overrated (besides Wisconsin and Maryland) and Texas has underachieved big time this season.

Originally posted by phelanma:

Here is to hoping we can make a miracle run, even if it is just to the Finals of the BE. Anything to give us any ray of sunshine.
Hmm...that would give us 19 wins, and a 2nd win over Villanova. Still probably not enough. I'll be happy to beat Marquette, and keep the Nova game close, at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT