ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for Saturday

SHUHitman

All Big East
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2013
Did any of the other season tickets holders here get a link to purchase tickets yet? I think phone lines open at 10am but was hoping to get a link like I did for last night's game.

Did any of the other season tickets holders here get a link to purchase tickets yet? I think phone lines open at 10am but was hoping to get a link like I did for last night's game.
Have not seen anything yet.

Season ticket holders can also call (973) 275-4255 on Thursday from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m

Same here. Link not working, even at right at 10am said no tickets. Got through to ticket office, but right to voicemail. Maybe not meant to be

Same - looked sold out on the website by 10am and phone line is busy. Hopefully there is just an issue that is being resolved.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
link says sold out.....should've put limit on tickets to the amount of season seats you have. This is bad for people that went to every game like me. Son of a

link says sold out.....should've put limit on tickets to the amount of season seats you have. This is bad for people that went to every game like me. Son of a
It said that for me when I first looked and then the one in Section 13 appeared

shit show. link was sent at 1007. ticket office when i got through went straight to VM. not cool. yeah went to every game too.

I tried as well as others, were no tickets available immediately.

Anyone get? Just wondering.

Got someone in athletics, not sold out yet, apparently a glitch with the Fevo website, which they hope to have resolved "in 20 minutes." Doesn't explain why you can't get through to the ticket office via phone.

Not Sold Out. FEVO is not working. Once its up and running we can get tickets. I will let you know once its up and running after i secure my tickets ;-)

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
If anyone can't make it and is looking to sell their tickets please let me know! Send me a text/call. 908-577-1241

The process went as expected. Email came late, site didn't work. Tried again a few minutes later, site worked and got confirmation. Said tickets are in my account - nothing there yet lol

Reactions: Soyaqui
The process went as expected. Email came late, site didn't work. Tried again a few minutes later, site worked and got confirmation. Said tickets are in my account - nothing there yet lol
Tickets won’t be in your account, that’s a standard message. All tickets are physical and must be picked up from will call.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
that was interesting. Donnie thanks for the updates. i got some tickets.

Tickets won’t be in your account, that’s a standard message. All tickets are physical and must be picked up from will call.
Appreciate that. That's what I originally expected, but websites, confirmations, and emails indicated otherwise.

A friend of mine texted me at 10:15 saying he bought a ticket

Appreciate that. That's what I originally expected, but websites, confirmations, and emails indicated otherwise.
I doubt Walsh/Seton Hall is set up for electronic ticketing. It's easier to have a couple of interns tear physical tickets for 1,300 seats.

Reactions: SHUHitman
I tried over and over from 10am on. Voicemail at the ticket office and the website was crap. By the time I got through to the ticket office I was told it was sold out. Total BS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT