ADVERTISEMENT

NIT Tix - Wednesday

holloway12

Recruit
Jan 12, 2010
Any other season ticket holders successful in grabbing tickets? Was on at 12:01 with plenty of options, added some to cart, but was never able to check out. Did they sell out in a minute? 3rd game in a row with this experience trying to help dad who has had season tix for 40+ years. Thanks

It's over and done with now, but how hard is it to send link out to all eligible parties in advance of the sale going live?

Sending it out when it's already live does nothing for the people that didn't receive the link timely or for those that don't leave their inbox open perpetually.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
There also was a general link that could have been sharable and no limit on amount of tickets purchased. If you're giving season ticket holders first crack, give them a custom code and don't allow more than 2 tickets per person. I feel like so many things the University does is so antiquated!!!

Ticket selection little confusing as tells you tickets are there, but when you actually select they are not. But I was able to get myself 2 seats. Seems not set up for many people selecting seats simultaneously.

Reactions: DrummerJerry
How many times do they think we will be comfortable entering our credit card information only to get nothing at the end? There has to be a better way and a better software that actually lets you purchase tickets on your first attempt!

Reactions: DrummerJerry
How many tickets really go on sale? Probably somewhere between 600-750 I would say after you minus students, tickets held back for SHU, tickets held back for the opponent. So in the end, probably only 250 transactions happen since figure most are buying at least 2 tickets and many buying 4.

Issue is they have a link that ANYONE can use and purchase up to 4 tickets. Keep the ticket max at 2 per transaction.

Went to the first two rds and get no priority to buy third rd. Ticket holders that didn't go now getting on and sight overwhelmed. Tried since noon and couldn't get past seeing only one ticket available

last 2 rounds tons of empty seats up stairs, they should have a standby list. If you dont pickup your tickets 10 mins prior to tip tough tomatoes give them away to people waiting

I received an email at 1:43 saying tickets on sale now. I immediately went to sit and it said sold out

Totally upset how this was handled for everybody

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
I received an email at 1:43 saying tickets on sale now. I immediately went to sit and it said sold out

Totally upset how this was handled for everybody
Email with link should have been sent yesterday with link going live at noon today. Crazy.

As usual, Seton Hall makes things difficult when it needn't be. Even the line to pick up the ticket at the game was disorganized lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT