ADVERTISEMENT

Time for Shaka and Greg to Join Danny in ELITE 8

Tough for a finesse team like Marquette to win if they don't hit their 3s
It's that simple. Same thing applies to Creighton later.

I am a voice of reason, an objective non blue koolaid drinker.

The amount of BS presented on this board since selection sunday night has been insane really.
Did it ever occur to you there’s a reason why so many people have you on ignore? I think i’ll join the crowd and do the same. Sometimes the answer isn’t “it’s everyone else”. Sometimes the answer is “it’s me”.

North Carolina St. played well and has earned their way without question. Our issues were with Virginia. Marquette's performance does not knock the BigEast status down. We have less teams in The Dance so any loss will be magnified.

The Marquette coach's rep has to take a big hit tonight. His players were so nervous. Joplin was almost hyper ventilating taking those three foul shots at the end of the first half. You can get knocked by a team playing well, but Marquette was really atrocious tonight.

This is a silly post the team won a bid to the tournament
It is a silly post. I keep bringing up Seth Greenberg but even he said a week ago without being a homer that NC State has represented the ACC well. On a side note I still cannot believe both Gonzaga and St Mary's were 5 seeds. And Gonzaga got a very favorable draw except for tonight.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
Shaka has been a godsend for Marquette. Imagine if we had anywhere near the success they’ve had the past few years.
The interesting thing about him as a coach in is that he seems to be against using the transfer portal.

Reactions: LBP43
For sure, especially given who came before him
So hard to win but when you are a 1, 2 or 3 seed you would like to get to an elite 8 for a chance at final four. Sean Miller went to zona 4 elite 8s couldn't cash in

18-0 run by Tennessee.

That could be the ball game, up 16 now. Oh well. Good luck to Uconn. I'm not staying up to watch the rest of this mess.

Huh? They lose in the sweet 16 to a team that is on a Shabaz Napier 2014 UCONN run. They did the league proud

18-0 run by Tennessee.

That could be the ball game, up 16 now. Oh well. Good luck to Uconn. I'm not staying up to watch the rest of this mess.
McDermott using that odd triangle and 2 defense has gotten Creighton back in the game. Great move he was forced into.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT